Help Editing Channel List

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,080 times. The last Post () by bundersuk.

• Hi,

I have downloaded the new catseyes channel list. I have removed all the sats except for sly uk as its the only one i have just now. There is a channel in the list called STV HD. I want to change the name but when i do and upload the list to my Azbox Premium the channel is listed as 3855 which is its ID no. I am using dreamset 2.35 x64 version.

Cheers

bundersuk

• unfortunately that one has to be renamed using dream edit save the settings on dream edit then ftp it to your az box mate

Hi mate,

I used dreamedit to change the name of STV HD to ITV 1 Scotland HD but i still shows on azbox as channel 3855. I downloaded the files back from the box to see if the name had changed but it hadnt. It was listed as ITV 1 Scotland HD. Cant figure out what is causing it as i have changed all the slysports HD1 to HD4 channel names to slysports 1HD and so on and they appear correctly on the box.

Cheers

bundersuk

• another way to sort it is to rename 3855 to your chosen channel then save and double click on the name and save it in the options then send the channels by ftp

• another way to sort it is to rename 3855 to your chosen channel then save and double click on the name and save it in the options then send the channels by ftp

Hi Scoot,

Still cant get it to work. Tried what you said but no luck. Im new to dreamboxedit. What are the flags for. The channel i am trying to rename has a KP flag on it. Not sure if that has any relevance to my problem.

I have uploaded my channel list.

Cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!