Open Black Hole 0.6 Vu+ Solo4K Backup by master G

There are 61 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,974 times. The last Post () by imsohappy.

• Official Post

[fade] OpenBlackHole 0.6 Vu+Solo4K KODI 16.1 Jarvis backup by master G [/fade]

Whats Included ?
    OpenBH 0.6 with recent online updates applied

SoftCams
    NCam 1.0
    OSCam 11270
    MGCamd 1.35a
    NCam Web Info Port: 8181
    NCam config directory: /etc/tuxbox/config
    OSCam Web Info Port: 8888
    OSCam config directory: /etc/tuxbox/config
    MGCamd config directory: /usr/keys

All Plugins Updated To Latest Versions
    2boom`s m3u/xml bouquet converter (FTP m3u to /tmp)
    BoxPirates-Key-Updater
    Cool TV Guide (set to EPG button)
    CrossEPG (Set to /media/hdd)
    Freeiptv pAnDaSat
    IPTV Player
    Kodi launcher
    Linuxsat Panel
    LiveSoccer
    OpenMultiBoot
    PowervuKeyUpdater
    Rats DW channel updater 2.0
    TSMedia Multimedia Center
    WebRadioFS

Other
    Bootlogo & Splash by Robijay
    Picons Astra 28.2E Transparent Frame by oktus
    Catseye Motorised Channel list
    Tuner A 28.2 east / Tuner B 28.2 east
    OBH-LCD Skin
    MX_HQ10 Skin
    SoftCam by Serjoga

FTP Login Details
    user: root
    password: linuxsat

• Thanks for your nice image. I have a small problem. In media portal there are some addons which require hls player to be activated. Only with blackhole image are playing correct the streams . Is there any explanation for this ?

• Hi and thanks for the image. I have been using Openvix on my box since i got it and been pleased with it. But decided to have a bit of a play around and have now installed Openmultiboot. Have the image running lovely for my usual viewing but thought i would have a go at getting the powervu channels on 9E and 4.8E. I have tried failed, read a bit more, tried again but still my screen is blank.

I have setup the Ncam that comes with the image and have put the softcamkeys in correct place(i think). When on the channels the powervu encryption display shows green. when I log into the webif the emulator reader is showing with entitlements, the user is showing as linuxsat using dvapi protocol and logs are saying ecms ok.

Im getting close I think, anyone gimme a push over the line ?

Thanks

• Official Post

You need to convert powervu channels into an iptv/streaming service before you can watch it with NCam.

Have a look at this thread -> Ncam and Wicard

• You need to convert powervu channels into an iptv/streaming service before you can watch it with NCam.

Have a look at this thread -> Ncam and Wicard

Hi again, thanks for the heads up . I had sort of come to that conclusion. As I say I was getting all the required info saying that it should be clearing but was black. I found a boquet in the image "powervu mix" , when i tuned via those the channels were clearing but there was was satelite signal strength or agc showing so i presumed that these were being streamed. I have been using oscampowervu from levi45 to open them.

Can the solo 4k open them without stream relay, I know it had to stream relay when powervu first got cracked but i have heard that is no longer required

• thanks for the quick answer, i can not for the life on me get your back up to work this way, for some reason it does not download as a zipfile?
    thanks.

• Hi Master G,

first of all. thank you for the hard work. Big fan!

i'v download and installed the the Backup, but i'm having some issues. i wonder is this is the place to ask for help?
    the main issue that i'm having that the Oscam is not working (got a new file from my friend and replased the old files (.server , .user and . conf) but nothing changed. also installed the latest Ocam emu (xx72) but still is nothing changed!!
    main deference i changed in your image was the tuner settings ( same as mu Vu= which is working fine) open channels on the same satellite are working fine.
    how do i locate were the problem is ?

• Official Post

Hi Master G,

first of all. thank you for the hard work. Big fan!

i'v download and installed the the Backup, but i'm having some issues. i wonder is this is the place to ask for help?
    the main issue that i'm having that the Oscam is not working (got a new file from my friend and replased the old files (.server , .user and . conf) but nothing changed. also installed the latest Ocam emu (xx72) but still is nothing changed!!
    main deference i changed in your image was the tuner settings ( same as mu Vu= which is working fine) open channels on the same satellite are working fine.
    how do i locate were the problem is ?

Install the attached version of oscam or download it from our add-ons panel.
    Inside your oscam.server file will be a [reader]. Copy this reader into the oscam.server that is already present in /etc/tuxbox/config. Don`t edit the other files as they are already configured for DVBapi..
    Start OSCam via blue button.
    You can check OSCam is working by going to its web interface in a browser like so: http://ip.of.solo4k:8888

You can also use NCam.
    FTP to etc/tuxbox/config and open ncam.server.
    Copy / paste /save your [reader] into this file.
    Start NCam via blue button.
    You can check NCam is working by going to its web interface in a browser like so: http://ip.of.solo4k:8181

• still no channel but WoW master G, that was the fastest response for support i got ever. Thanks!
    i installed the latest Oscam, and managed to view the status page.

now what should i look for in the status page?

one thing i could figure out(see) in the status page that :
    "Reader -4 logon failed, usr/pwd invalid
    Reader -3 logon failed, usr/pwd invalid
    Demuxer 0 no enabled matching ecmpids --> decoding is waiting for matching readers !"

dose that make any since to you?

• In the OSCam interface click the Files tab > oscam.server > make sure your [reader] in there > save / restart oscam.

This error shows the login details you are trying to connect to the server with are wrong.. Check your [reader] details are correct..

problem solved!! thanks master G. the share kept swearing every thing is ok, i used another m8 & bam!! working like a charm.

BTW , the image is awesome !! thanks 2 thumbs up !!

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!