Motor with DM820HD

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 981 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi Lads,

Need some help with my dm820hd openatv image and motorized dish.

My dish moves perfectly fine with my duo2 vix image and the config in the picture below but with the same config and latest vhannibal channel list on my dm820 my dish just doesn't move at all. Only have one single tuner on dm820 so it's not that i'm selecting wrong tuner:-)

Tried newest openatv image and older 5.0 image with no luck.

265e52638f42.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited once, last by ste141 ().

• from the pic , I would check the extra motor options ..
    If you can view any channel
    then you know the connection between the 820 to the lnb via the motor is working
    but maybe not enough power to move it..

• so leave the dish on an FTA channel/sat then disconnect duo2 and connect the 820 see if you can view same FTA channel,,
    if not ,then either dodgy tuner fitting on the motherboard or somewhere in settings...

• Ok so I've enabled the extra options shown below but still the motor isn't moving I've also enabled the same extra options on the duo2 and that's still moving the motor fine with a signal. Really can't understand it because the settings on both the dm820 and the duo2 are exaclty the same. When I select a channel the little symbol is coming up showing that the dish is moving but I know it's actually not.

I know the tuner isn't faulty because my fixed 28.2 dish works fine with it no issue.

af69137201473a7.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Sorted it I wasn't getting a signal with the lnb cable plugged tightly into the tuner, loosened it abit a viola a signal but had a look and saw the copper core at the end was in bad condition so cut it off and remade it. Working fine now tightly screwed in:-) This thread can now be closed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!