channel list for 28.2e and 19.2e

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,547 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi guys,

My dish man moved dish from 13.0e to 19.2e to get more 4K (UHD) channels.

I am using VU Duo2 box, I need latest channel list for both satellites to upload via dreamboxedit.

I will appreciate if you can help me step by step please

• Thank you very much for your reply and I manage to upload new channel list but I have couple of questions,

How to download and where to download cable.xml and Autobouquet?
    How to watch UHD 4k TV channels as 1080 60p?

I can watch these 4k tv channels via my TV tuner but its hard to find all channels on a huge list

• Thank you very much for your reply and I manage to upload new channel list but I have couple of questions,

How to download and where to download cable.xml and Autobouquet?
    How to watch UHD 4k TV channels as 1080 60p?

I can watch these 4k tv channels via my TV tuner but its hard to find all channels on a huge list

FTP to /etc/tuxbox and you should have sat.xml, cables.xml and possibly terrestrial.xml
    if not try this one attached...
    Autobouquets you will find as a plugin in the plugin section of the site
    if you are using a vix image then I understand that there is a version in the vix feeds,
    otherwise you could install our ADDONS panel plugin to make things easier for you.
    To find UHD channels, go to top navbar and use kingofsat to show you the list of sats/platforms/frequencies.
    To enjoy European UHD channels, ideally you would have a motor + 120cms dish+ good quality LNB ( I use inverto ultra black quad )
    Although your TV is UHD capable and you can scan and view
    but a DUO2 which is FHD not UHD and therefore impossible to open...
    Haven´t read nor seen of any possible "scaling down"..it simply doesn´t make sense to be able to do it either.....
    For 4k you need a 4k compatible tuner, which the duo2 does not have.
    For anymore queries, please try using the searchbar top right corner using key words..

• I was using VTI image but after wasting my hours of life I am back to VIX image.

For some reasons, so far I am UNABLE to download Linuxsat Panel. I moved file into temp than manually installed it but still no joy. it shows message of addons download failure, no internet connection or server down!

There is also issue with cable scan :(

• I was using VTI image but after wasting my hours of life I am back to VIX image.

For some reasons, so far I am UNABLE to download Linuxsat Panel. I moved file into temp than manually installed it but still no joy. it shows message of addons download failure, no internet connection or server down!

There is also issue with cable scan :(

I presume this is an original duo2 ????
    Is this the IPK you have tried : enigma2-plugin-extensions-linuxsat-panel_1.3_all.ipk?
    It can be found here:
    [Download] Linuxsat Panel

If youre using vix then simply place the ipk on a usb stick,insert in front and follow the instructions...
    remember a full reboot is required after any changes..
    Then you´ll find it in your plugins menu..
    As you don´t specify exactly which problems you are having with cables.xml, we cannot help any further...
    Again ,I suggest you try using the searchbar top right corner using key words.
    Reading other users´ threads/experiences are the best help of all...

• u

It is original Vu Duo 2 box and after fiddling with its software, I manage to download linux-support and I manage to download auto bouquet and basic red skin cam files and I actually manage to set up new channels list of 28.2e and 192.e an iptv... all thanks to you guys

I have learned many things from you. even I am a slow learner but it was a fantastic experience ....

Now my issues are

1) My openVIX software wont updated it, each time, i trie to update it, my box crash, reboot it

2) I also would like to download Jarvis/Kodi but I cant find it anywhere in plugins and I have tried in linux but I cant seems to download Jarvis/Kodi from there.

3) I also want to test if my box can receive any signals from anyother neighbouring satellite. how's that possible without fiddling too much?

4) Lastly, I have been given Japhar Slim iptv.ipk file before, which still work with some channels and I will appreciate if someone can send me more ipktv files PLEASE

Thanks for your help guys

1) My openVIX software wont updated it, each time, i trie to update it, my box crash, reboot it

Which version of vix image are you using?
    What are you trying to update? the image?

2) I also would like to download Jarvis/Kodi but I cant find it anywhere in plugins and I have tried in linux but I cant seems to download Jarvis/Kodi from there.

Within the image plugins ,check see if there is KODI/xbmc launcher ( I don´t use vix so not sure) or linuxsat-support panel plugin and search for it ,

I also want to test if my box can receive any signals from anyother neighbouring satellite. how's that possible without fiddling too much?

Yes, in condition that there are more sat signals within your footprint ( your geo location) and size dish , you can either attach a motor / or multi-LNBs to your dish controlled by the box ..
    This will require you have a full satellite.xml . I use catseye all sats settings which is quite handy...
    You shouldn´t have

4) Lastly, I have been given Japhar Slim iptv.ipk file before, which still work with some channels and I will appreciate if someone can send me more ipktv files PLEASE

I use iptv player and other plugins for iptv...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!