xtrend network

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,695 times. The last Post () by geordiewhite.

• Hi, ive managed to get the openweb sorted, im trying to connect the xtrend with my network but having a few problems.. when i look in network manager i can see my laptops network but when i try to look in nothing opens up...it does show my ip address , im thinking i need to add a new network mount or something..? any help would be appreciated.

• This not my work but big thanks to Maxwell4321 on WOS

• Not sure you have bricked it, there is always a reflash - When I used to mess with things more, it is something I got used to doing. When you are editing stuff there is always the possibility that things will go wrong so it is important that you back things up if you don't want to start from scratch. It isn't that bad starting from scratch and once you get used to it it begins to take minutes rather than hours!

If you have changed something, you need to know what you have changed to put it right - if you are on a boot loop you still might be able to FTP into your receiver to undo anything you have done. Also 'cause you were messing with networks and drives, try to reboot without any drives, devices or networks attached.

But if all else fails, then it might be best and quicker to start from the beginning!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!