Enigma2 for EVO XFinity

There are 43 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 21,245 times. The last Post () by alexita89.

• The image is due to a dear friend ! all credits to him !

This Enigma2 is an alternate FW to the original image ... does not support
    XBMC ... yet ! but who knows ? ... maybe in the future ! Enigma2 is installed
    as multiboot option !

- add motor, simple diseqc, analog from cinch usw
    - usb version is organized the same way as in sh4 boxes start usb version is
    possible from enigma2 flash or from original fw android with patch fastboot -
    all included in startpack.zip

Startpack includes:

update_fastboot_android.zip - the new bootloader (MultiBoot), in the internal
    flash memory, you can have the original FW and when inserted USB pen drive (FAT32),
    which will boot Enigma2 (uImage + root.img).
    Box detects USB, and if there will be files uImage root + .img and begins to
    boot from the USB Enigma2 when there is no memory stick the image will be
    loaded automatically from the internal flash memory.

update_android_20160623.zip - Original FW android June 23, 2016 under the
    long period applicable FW: 89:

Enigma2-droid_usb_20160628.tar (uImage root.img +) - which Enigma2 the
    USB FAT32. After unpacking the downloaded file and copy the files uImage
    root.img on a USB thumb drive, formatted FAT32.

update_enigma2-hd_droid_20160628.zip - Enigma2 to the internal memory. !!!

Code
    https://mega.nz/#!2xk2BSQZ!ht_Ow38xJiTryUxxKYGf2ILGaYakzfSSGjukjOp9ciQ

Edited once, last by mihaip ().

• hi all
    i installed update_android_20160623.zip to my evo xfinity and the box is working much better than the lavatronics software
    by default xbmc is not started at boot, a different program starts, where can I find info to change things and where all settings for favourites has to be done.
    good job is done by the one who made this firmware
    greetings from the netherlands

• hi. i found this topic to install android + enigma2 in the nand flash of HD box II the same as evo xfinity. but the laguage is tcheque i dont understand . how can explain this .

Code
    http://www.ab-forum.info/viewtopic.php?f=284&t=67166

Edited once, last by elhattak7 ().

• hi. i found this topic to install android + enigma2 in the nand flash of HD box II the same as evo xfinity. but the laguage is tcheque i dont understand . how can explain this .
    http://www.ab-forum.info/viewtopic.php?f=284&t=67166

can you copy and past to a txt file in post the txt file as i just get a you need join to see in im no joining :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• HI. i installed opendroid 5.3 enigma2 in nand from this
    http://www.reviservis.sk/hdbox2/startpack.zip
    enigma2 is very fast and smooth but i need ftp user.....and password.... to access to files to add emus with DCC
    thanks in advance

I could do with the same info. I tried to instal android update and e2 update from this download android on its own worked fine, Enigma on its own also fine, can't boost from one to the other. Also can't add special c#& info to decry&£. Would be good to get info to do this. Thanks
    SINKY

• hi . the ftp user: root and password: root
    i disable the firewall of anti virus the connection stablished
    i found in mgcamd emu it dcrypt channels very fast
    i ask if thre is a way to deplace copy server from android to enigma 2 to watch encrypted channels
    in truman +1 there is a methode by typing in internet browser receiver ip + :8888
    192.168.1.x:8888 this will show server infos when decrypting .

• hi . the ftp user: root and password: root
    i disable the firewall of anti virus the connection stablished
    i found in mgcamd emu it dcrypt channels very fast
    i ask if thre is a way to deplace copy server from android to enigma 2 to watch encrypted channels
    in truman +1 there is a methode by typing in internet browser receiver ip + :8888
    192.168.1.x:8888 this will show server infos when decrypting .

Thanks this worked a treat using DCC. decrypt fine. I've only put Enigma 2 onto box on its own. works great Its brought an obsolete box back to life, especialy being able to do channels and bouquets from Dreambox edit, Sinky

• Thanks this worked a treat using DCC. decrypt fine. I've only put Enigma 2 onto box on its own. works great Its brought an obsolete box back to life, especialy being able to do channels and bouquets from Dreambox edit, Sinky

can you PM or POST the editor you was using beforehand please :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• I took my channels and bouquets off my VU+DUO2 with dream box edit, then sent them with the same program to My EvoExfinity with Enigma 2_droid on it. Hope this helps. sinky

No when you posted for the EvoXfinity when was kodi / droid based :)
    i use the U4 Quad and it is using the same lists as was the EvoXfinity :)

so if i knew how you was able to sort the lists and save to EvoXfininty a cpl year ago then i can replicate the same
    gor U4 Quad there editor is not playing ball :)

im sure i asked in a thread a few month ago but you had not been pnline pfr some time :)
    hope tis helps

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Originally i used TvHead Edit for for the "tvdata.tar.gz" from usb backup of channels from the box. its Quite time consuming to do. Opened fine in TvHead edit after setting path to 7 zip on your PC. its then a matter of changing the numbers in the first colum ( to do this single click on Channel no then anoter singla click about 1 second later and typs in new nos. eg. 1 for BBC1, 2 for BBC2 , 3 for ITV and so on.)
    To add to favourites Highlite Fav. on right side eg. Entertainment then Select Group of channels Highlite 1st channen roll down to last channel then Hold Shift key and select last channel for that Fav. then Right click mouse and in pop up select Entertainment and these channels will be added. Be patient when loading channels from usb stick as program is a bit slow but works well may take a few mins. On saveing your setup (tvdata.tar.gz) it also takes a few mins. when finnished put file on root of usb and do channel update on box. Sinky

A newer editor is "ChannelEdit_HDBOX_XBMC"

Edited once, last by sinky: added new editor name ().

• wann upload that plz :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Hi could someone upload the Enigma files again please the link is dead.
    Thanks

Edit. I found the files elsewhere but I don't see any instructions on installing. What do I do ( which files do I use ) to change it to Enigma 2 only. How do I install the files.
    Thanks

Edit 2. I managed to get this installed but the problem now is I cannot FTP to the box so no way of getting files needed on. Is it definitely User root Password root
    Thanks
    I might just change it back.

Could not retrieve directory listing
    OOPS: priv_sock_get_int

Changed it back, lifes too short ;-)

Edited 4 times, last by hearts ().

• Connect to your box using DCC,it works fine. Ive tried useing other ftp,s bit they didnt work for me DCC works fine, sorry for late reply as was on holiday. sinky

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!