Expire-date

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,684 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• I don't seem to be able to get the expire-date function to work for user accounts.

I have tried both UK and American date formats. What am I doing wrong?

Doesn't matter what dates I input, the account stays active until I disable the account. Shouldn't the account disable/expire on expiry date?

• If you are like me, then you might want to get everything that can work to work, if only for the sake of it. Problem is that if what you are trying to do is only something that could be a good tool for someone who is trying to set up a payserver, then not many people here will be willing to share that information with you, and if they did, that information would be removed. The information we share on this forum is for the benefit of the Hobby, not to the detriment.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!