scramble channel message

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,672 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• got an eaglebox 800 hd but keep getting scramble message,have put 14/12/2011 patch on ,if i leave it for about ten minutes it comes back on then of after about same time goes of again,the line is gd as works ok on dreambox ,have deleted of cccam on dream box

any ideas

scouse

• These issues have been ongoing for a while, and has been blamed on a server issue, which is odd considering other receivers can cope with the same thing. The only way I got it working properly was internally. Basically I had Oscam running as a server and I created a a local share to the EagleBox from my reshares on the server. I then had to restrict the server to only allow certain CAIDs and services to work for the local share using the oscam.services function. I don't think what I did to get it to work is practical to anyone really! I think the problem is the ECM handling is all over the place and it can't latch on to anything for any length of time.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!