LCD in duo2 only " white screen"

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,178 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi to all
    please help me . from yesterday LCD in duo2 only shows white screen and no clock , picture , programs and .... . I only can increase and decrease the brightness from 0 to 10 .
    I clean flashed it but nothing changed .
    the picture attached . you can see it .
    I clean the socket with alcohol and eraser . but nothing changed .
    please help me .
    376a9f9d38e6cd.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I tested . I cannot manage lcd4linux from webif in my computer .
    it said :
    Error 404: Page not found
    The requested URL was not found on this server.
    the url is correct and i can manage other part of device from webif or dcc .

• Ok so when you press the green button on your remote this will open up the Black Hole Green Panel where you should see the LCD4linux icon where you can access the config of what shows on the lcd screen on the front of your duo2....

When you open LCD4linux the first screen you should see is the LCD4linux Settings page... tye first thing you must do is check that the "LCD4linux enabled" is set to yes.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I know the setting of lcd4linux . i have setting such as prognam name , clock and ... but the display immediately were white . and only i have white screen . today i focus on it and i see that the place of clock and program name is a little black from other part of screen .

• I know the setting of lcd4linux . i have setting such as prognam name , clock and ... but the display immediately were white . and only i have white screen . today i focus on it and i see that the place of clock and program name is a little black from other part of screen .

I would try an unplug from wall, Full restart, OPKG update, resetting of lcd4linux.......
    although none of these may result positive, try everything to eliminate possibilities...

• Hi
    I try this and nothing happened .
    the lcd is white and noting shows . only i can increase and decrease the brightness of lcd . and i see that the place of clock and program name is a little black from other part of screen .

• Very strange...this just happened to me as well...more of a whitish screen, but I can see my chosen settings (config), not completely white...When I look at the LCD4linux web interface, it all looks normal. This looks more like a hardware problem, display broken maybe?

VuDuo2 - OpenBlackhole, VuSolo2, DM500HDv2, OpenelecBox, DM600, ---------------------------------------------
    0.8/4.8/7.0/13.0/16.0/19.2/23.5/28.2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!