openvix duo2 can't record anything im not watching

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 589 times. The last Post () by cater.

• Im currently using a duo 2 on openvix latest image relfashed twice so shouldn't be that. I've had this problem since moving into this house and I'm no longer using my motorized dish. Just got a sly dish up fitted by there enginee.

I have tried the following to rule it out.

First tried each cable in each tuner to rule out a faulty cable or tuner both worked great no problems at all.
    Tried having tuner a setup in simple and advanced why using 2nd cable of motorized dish and equal to a.
    I've also done it the other way around using tuner b as the main.
    I have also tried setting each tuner on simple and advance but still the same.

It doesn't sound likely but I feel I've tried everything else could slys lnb have software in it to stop you doing it on a foreign box.

Thanks in advance for any help

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!