CCCam not updating Conax Canal Digital Nordic

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,796 times. The last Post () by steingmo.

• Hi,

I have a canal digital Nordic card (Conax) that I got already activated. It is in a clone DM500 box which is running Open PLi with CCCam 2.1.3. The card is not updating and will switch off in a few days.

Can CCCam update Conax cards? And if so what am I missing for it to do so?

Thanks in advance

• wouldn't know what you are missing if we dont know what you have already got:feel_good:
    Post here your CCcam.cfg file blanking out sensitive stuff like ip addys passwords and ports - quick look in google suggests can update in CCcam - but sure someone can confirm it here at some point!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Wow,

Thanks for the incredibly fast replies.

CCCam config is:

SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000
    SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY : /dev/sci0 3430000
    BOXKEY : /dev/sci0 xx xx xx xx
    f: User1 pass1 1 0 0 { 0:0:1 }
    c: 169.xxx.xxx.1 12000 Slave1 test1
    f: User2 pass2 1 0 0 { :0:1 }
    c: 169:xxx:xxx.2 12000 Slave2 test2
    f: User3 pass3 1 0 0 { 0:0:1 }
    c: 169.xxx.xxx.3 12000 Slave3 test3
    f: User4 pass4 1 0 0 { :0:1 }
    c: 169:xxx:xxx.4 12000 Slave4 test4

I see posting this one mistahe I made - copying my ***Card CCCam config I have included the Box Key. I can delete that!

Master G, when I set up for this card I tried for ages to get Oscam DVB API working but no luck.

• Nothing in your config that will stop EMMs updating locally - if you want to use clients to update EMMs then you can change your fline from

Code
    f: User1 pass1 1 0 0 { 0:0:1 }

to

Code
    f: User1 pass1 1 0 [COLOR='#FF0000']1[/COLOR] { 0:0:1 }

the red highlighted number is what allows your card to receive EMM updates from any clients

Of course that is supposing your card can be updated in CCcam, and it has been suggested that maybe it can't - if not then Oscam is usually very good at this!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Hi Master G, I tried Oscam with your configs, no picture. I have tried various DM500 and various configs found on the net, but no picture. Any idea where I can download a working Backup.img file?

• Hi, I used the card in Ubuntu / SMARGO, card CANAL DIGITAL NORDIC SWEDEN HD, the card is used with cccam 2.0.11 (I tried other versions of cccam and it worked without problems). This combination use in cccam + smargo in Ubuntu, for 2 years ago , never had to put the card in the original receiver, go without a hitch, it updates every month, emm can receive from partners F: user pass 2 0 1 { 0: 0: 2 }

Cheers

• Official Post

Hi Master G, I tried Oscam with your configs, no picture. I have tried various DM500 and various configs found on the net, but no picture. Any idea where I can download a working Backup.img file?

I would flash this image, Gemini 4.70 Freestyle Skin UK Ready Backup By Ten Below, then FTP the attached oscam configs & CCcam.cfg.

Restart softcams and look in oscam webinfo, please post any errors you see, then we can try to solve this.

• Ok I seem to have made a mistake.

The card is Danish and I get DR1 and DR2. The card has updated in CCCam for these and these channels continue to work. This is a new card and when I recieved it it had working DR1, DR2, NRK1, TV Finland and Polish TV channels. All these other channels have gone off.

When I look in card info all packages are now expired except TSS, so this isn´t a Canal Digital Nordic package (as all these show yesterdays date).

So the questions I have are, for Oscam what is the CAID for TSS, and should I be able to get NRK1 and TV Finland on this card/sub?

Also any idea where I can get a subscription to NRK1 outside of Norway?

Thanks

• Hi

I have a similar problem.

My Canal Sweden card has not updated for February.

Always worked fine in my DM800 with Cccam 2.21

Never had a problem except for this month

Tried it in a TM5400 & TM5402 and the card didnt update.

I have now got a VU DUo and still no joy

All help appreciated

Thanks

• Official Post

Looking at your profile you are using BlackHole image, can you confirm this and i will make some ipk files for oscam+CCcam+mgcamd, whatever you need to help update your card.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!