3D osd on Vix 2.3 Build 204

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,444 times. The last Post () by phonix.

• Are you using a the HDMI 1.4 cables

is your tv switching to 3d on its own or do you need to change to 3d via the remote

have you only experienced this problem on the latest build of Vix 204 did it work on older images of Vix

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• Im not sure what the cable is mate but works fine on 3d channels is there a way to check if its 1.4 ? I change the tv to 3d mode via remote i have never used previous images.

• It might have 1.4 written on the cable somewhere

have you tried adjusting the menu whilst actually watching a 3d channel/program

and what part is actually not working? when set up not waring glasses you should see a side by side tv image and the vix menu showing in each half of the images

• Yes i have tried it while watching a 3d channel when the tv image is side by side the vix menu is just staying normal even when i change the setting to auto/sbs

• Strange one then just tried on a non 3d tv using Vix image on a solo running 204 and the menu's work fine

you could always try a older Vix image and see if it works if you are running through a amp try connecting directly to the tv from the sat box

just tried looking through any related problems on wos and found a couple of other people having problems relating to there tv,s not able handle the menus in 3d?

• Thanks for trying your best phonix its puzzling guess ill have to try an older image to determine if its related to the uno. I wouldn't say the tv is the cause it still should split on the screen if the tv is not in 3d mode.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!