EPG nightmare

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,527 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi all. Running 4.1 openvix on solo 2 and have done a flash, software update and scan etc but the epg list is terrible. Have selected astra 28.2 sky uk etc and updated/saved but the epg is totally disordered and random. Have used sky q skin and blue hd skin to no avail. Can anyone just instruct me on how to get a simple straight forward epg where the channels are in some sort of order?

This would be deeply appreciated!

• Thanks master G that has helped. I still have an issue where everything is jumbled in the sense that when I last flashed a box all the sports were together, as were the films, music etc. What I have now is BT sport surrounded by filth channels....not great for the kids! Any ideas?

• I have got the sky q skin going at the moment of which is doing pretty good...probably not as well installed as although I did the FTP and Telnet, I could not find the .IPK where the instructions said it would be but managed to get it going through skins. Because of this the epg is not so bad....have tried your suggestion but does not work with this skin so perhaps will have to suffer this for a while until such time I get more accomplished. Thanks for your support and swift replies.....very helpful indeed.

• If you want your channels in the same order as a Sky receiver numbering for example then you need to run autobouquets maker...

I have attached a guide for you. Page 20 of it covers what you need to do...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• McKee25 you are truly THE man!

That has been incredibly helpful and has solved the issue beyond doubt. The manual will be an absolute godsend. Thank you so much for you support!!!

- - - Updated - - -

If you want your channels in the same order as a Sky receiver numbering for example then you need to run autobouquets maker...

I have attached a guide for you. Page 20 of it covers what you need to do...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!