oscam conax cas7

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,231 times. The last Post () by electron110.

• Hello everybody i'm looking for

oscam conax cas7
    even private

contact me by pm

thanks!!

Are you asking for cak7 oscam versions? if you are its already supported in recent public versions of oscam.

And afaik cak7 pairing/cwpk keys are only used with nagravision not conax/you also require additional info for this from each provider/box..

Which caid/ card have you got?

• i have a conax card and box

0b00:000000

the card is paired with a stb box with sti5211

so how can i share it with oscam?

Your card could be paired to the reciever via smartcard security known as an algorithm which will more than likely be an enique RSA key... however you are not disclosing enough information because caid 0B00 is used with more than one provider.

So what is your provider?

Which stb do you have?

What is sti5211? as it means nothing here and without oscam logs we all get our crystal balls out to see whether it could be wrong reader/config or RSA paired issues.

I dont know how you ended up with your equipment but a bit homework will tell you that most conax encryptions are married to the reciever or cam..some conax card suppliers will send you the RSA key so that you can use your card in 3rd party equipment/software.

There is also ways to extract that information from recievers or cams if you need it although expensive equipment along with knowledge is required.

• hi mate

it's a hardware pairing

providers is conax 0b00:00000 (mytv africa)

box is SRT4675A with processor cpu STI5211

African satellite tv mostly uses irdeto encryption which within itself is also a nightmare regarding cs due to surflock and pairing/security..i have not heard of your provider or stb but conax cards share really well and are doable.

Your rsa key that you need will more than likely be stored on a bga chip within the motherboard of your reciever although i,m uncertain about that.

Your best bet is to take several close up pictures of the motherboard and post them on here and similar forums to seek advice.

It gets really technical however... the chip has to be located/confirmed for rsa location and then removed,, specific programmers like up2008 are required too to dump the chip and then other works to decipher the dump to extract the key is required which is not supported here as discussion(so be careful what you ask for)... bga chips are the most difficult i have came across to re-solder back onto boards unless you possess an rework infrared bga station with correct stencils for bga chip sizes... but it is very easy to remove the chips..if this is the case of bga it wont really matter as you will only require the rsa from the chip anyway.

So in other words the chip would only have to be returned to the motherboard if

A : you had engineers visiting your home

B : you required some sort of ppv event you could not purchase

C : You wanted to cancel and return the stb.

Also best to send oscam logs and configs...they do help sometimes

• Official Post

There is nothing any version of Oscam can do with HW Card pairing without you have the rsa key from your STB or CI+module.

And since all have uniqe keys for evry device it has to be exstracted from just your device.

And as this system is more and more common then you also see that Pay servers have trouble (NICE ;) )

Here comes IPTV in yes its a jungle of bad and good providers out there but its the only way if you not are a

genius when it comes to hacking your devices.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• I need to do the described procedure to extract RSA key from Digitalb stb. How do I know if it uses HW or chip pairing???

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!