Can anyone help with my oscam on amiko alien 2 please

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,300 times. The last Post () by pauldb.

• Hi

Can anyone help with my oscam please. had the vix image and oscam worked fine on en2 with sat ,cable and motorised sats. Changed the image to hdmu and now oscam works on sat but not euro sats. Have als tried mgcam and same result nothing on euro sats though they were fine on Vix. Can anyone suggest anything. Alien 2 is the box i have had most trouble with so far so any help and advise would be gratefu;l

• Hi

Can anyone help with my oscam please. had the vix image and oscam worked fine on en2 with sat ,cable and motorised sats. Changed the image to hdmu and now oscam works on sat but not euro sats. Have als tried mgcam and same result nothing on euro sats though they were fine on Vix. Can anyone suggest anything. Alien 2 is the box i have had most trouble with so far so any help and advise would be gratefu;l

bit off from the op

but first of all vix dont make images for the a2
    on HDMU install oscam latest and if i remember also oscam 6666

also best to delete the contents of oscam.dvapi

then try both oscam,i think the 6666 is best for euro sat

• Hi

Thanks paul but still same issue with latest oscam from plugins and oscam 6666 will not start or autostart ,still getting 28.2 and cable but still no euro ones

• Hi

Thanks paul but still same issue with latest oscam from plugins and oscam 6666 will not start or autostart ,still getting 28.2 and cable but still no euro ones

ok remove the other cam and just have 6666,reboot then start the cam,cam can be a bit tricky have to stop the others first,check display vfd not screen

- - - Updated - - -

also what cam are you using inside oscam

• removed the latest one and still a problem. oscamm 6666 is on autostart but no cam active no matter how many times i try to start it

- - - Updated - - -

just trying a few different things on the oscam side and find when i add cable and 28.2 all is fine. Seems when i add for other sats then things go bad

• hdmu use script to start the cam,looks like its got stuck

go to use/emu/start in there should be a script that says oscam6666.emu

also last time i used eurosats i use cccam inside oscam,

- - - Updated - - -

Try with the attached OSCam.
    Add only the share for eurosats.
    Go to the oscam web interface and look at the log to find out why its not working.

had a look in side the ipk, you will have a problem with that working, the oscam is called just oscam but the script that calls on the emu to work is looking for oscam11274

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!