CCcam Freezing when installed via tgz or ipk (Vu+ Duo 2)

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,237 times. The last Post () by tinaknight.

• Hi guys

I'm having a problem with my CCcam. Firstly I've updated my Blackhole image to 3.0.2 F. Every few moments my CCcam channels will freeze for a couple of seconds, come on again and repeat. I used to install my CCcam via TS Panel but the server I was using (Linuxsat_Support_Addons) appears to be down now. I have put my CCcams onto the box via tgz and ipk. The problem is the same for both file formats. I have even tried installing different CCcams ie. (2.2.1 to 2.3.0) and that hasn't helped.

I'm far from being an expert so please bear with me, the problem is definitely not my server as it works perfectly on my other 2 boxes. Any help would be much appreciated, for the meantime I will be painfully scrolling through google results looking for any potential solutions.

• You don't need to install Ts panel bud to access our addons panel.... you can finds the latest version here: Thread: Linuxsat Panel

The way CCcam is installed on your Duo2 should have no bearing on why your getting freeze or glitching issues.... the cam either installs or it doesn't. Have you tried any other emulators on your Duo2 like oscam or mgcamd just to see if you have the same result as using CCcam?

Also if your using up to date images you will need to use CCam 2.3.0 if you want to record and watch one channel at the same time....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• thanks for your responses. I've tried oscam and the exact same thing happens. I also removed the TSpanel and although it seemed somewhat better (not sure if placebo? lol) the same thing still happened. I will try reflashing the image and setting it up again just in case I've accidently edited something by mistake, if that still doesn't work I will try flashing with an older image

• thanks for your responses. I've tried oscam and the exact same thing happens. I also removed the TSpanel and although it seemed somewhat better (not sure if placebo? lol) the same thing still happened. I will try reflashing the image and setting it up again just in case I've accidently edited something by mistake, if that still doesn't work I will try flashing with an older image

You say you don´t suffer similar on two other boxes so are all three boxes set up similarly ?
    i.e: LAN or wlan connections?
    IP dhcp or fixed?
    CCcam. configuration¿?

• my other 2 boxes are V8s openboxes. All my boxes are connected via LAN and I've entered them manually via Camsd setup as cccam.cfg. the thing is it was perfect on my VU+ Duo2 until I upgraded to blackhole 3.0.2 F, not sure which version I was on before as I deleted the file. I think it could be either the new version of blackhole or I've messed around with something I shouldn't. Will let you know what happens after re flashing

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!