oscam config

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,041 times. The last Post () by codar.

• thanks, seems to running ok, but user running on box within the same network keeps getting disconnected & reconnects.

When I was running oscam/cccam I added a second N line in cccam.cfg with the local ip which seemed to fix it, but I've no idea here

• Post up your server configs (hash out any sensitive info) relevant to the account which keeps disconnecting and we'll see what the issue is.
    Also include the image, emu and/or config on the problem "client" receiver (it'll give us a better understanding of the issue)

• The line you use within your own network, are you using a dns or the server ip? EG:
    N: my.dns.com 1001 test1 ***** 01 02 03 04 05 06.......14
    Or
    N: 192.168.x.x 10010 test1 ***** 01 02 03 04 05 06.......14

Also, what emu are you using on your problem receiver?

You can remove totally the dvbapi section as it's not needed on a pc server (unless you also have a tuner installed on pc and want to use it to watch tv)

Looks like you haven't a local card setup, only using a proxy, does your peer understand what your trying to do as he can see it on his server.

• thanks for the quick reply

My local line is My.dns.com.

on my zgemma h.2s in using CCcam 2.3.0

I'am waiting on my local card being installed next week, i've my Omnikey HID 3121 Card Reader sitting waiting.

Yes its my friends server and he knows that I'm only testing.

• Replace the dns part with your server ip address as you don't need a dns if your server is located within the same network as your client receiver (your server's ip shouldn't change within your lan if you've set it a static ip within your router as per tutorial)
    Leaving it as is means your client receiver has to venture outside your network to your dns provider then is redirected back into your network and some routers are flakey when this happens. (some don't support it, it's called nat loopback and may be disabled as default from within your router)
    So change your line on internal receiver to this option (fill in the blanks as required)
    Replace in red with your server's ip.

iBffBYU.png

Edited once, last by codar ().

• Replace the dns part with your server ip address as you don't need a dns if your server is located within the same network as your client receiver (your server's ip shouldn't change within your lan if you've set it a static ip within your router as per tutorial)
    Leaving it as is means your client receiver has to venture outside your network to your dns provider then is redirected back into your network and some routers are flakey when this happens. (some don't support it, it's called nat loopback and may be disabled as default from within your router)
    So change your line on internal receiver to this option (fill in the blanks as required)
    Replace in red with your server's ip.

cheers, i've changed it, and twinty minutes with the change and not one disconnect.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!