Help needed Xcode/Kodi/ipad4......install error messgaer

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 909 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• Hi
    I'm trying to install Kodi on my Ipad4 with Xcode i've got all the programs needed for the install, but I'm have real problems getting past the fix error message when trying to initialise the Developer authorisation.

It's under the IDENTITY HEADER: I have the bundle identifier entered as "com.MyReal Name.Kodi" and under TEAM: MyRealName (Personal Team) it the has the permanent message " No Provisioning Files Found"

I'm clicking on "Fix Issue" as stipulated in the tut I have but his is the error message I get "No Devices" "Creating a profile requires having a device registered in the Member Center"

I've tried installing Kodi in spite of this and it just wont happen.

I've scoured the net for an answer, to be honest on the info I have I have any idea whether I need to setup a developer account or even if as I thought I have one, I thought that my Apple accounts covered me for that, i've even created a new Apple ID.

So bottom line is what does the error message mean and how do I overcome it.

Thanks and Regards:
    canthackit

• Thanks for the reply.
    But that's the programs i've got, and that's where i'm getting the error message.
    No JB out yet for my version of ipad4 it's 32bit and with 9.3.3 firmware.

regards: canthackit

- - - Updated - - -

OK
    All sorted discovered why I was getting the loading error, then every thing went ok up to a point, when trying to load Kodi onto the ipad got yet another error message, after a bit of punting around I found the culprit and then it installed fine, now got Kodi on and unjailbroke ipad4.

Got an AppleTV 4 sitting in a draw somewhere so might as well have a go at installing it on that as well.

Anybody interested in trying it out as well, I found this tutorial from TVaddons the best.

h**ps://www.tvaddons.ag/kodi-ios-signing/

• nice one :) got a appletv3 cuttng about in a drawer anah but just noticed its for mac only
    so back into drawer till ah aquire another mac as mine is kaput and in binn :)

nice tut though and let meknow how yah get on with appletv4 :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Howdy Honch
    Will do mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Well unfortunately Honch
    I got a bit confused as to what version of Apple TV I had, getting confused with my Ipad 4, but mine like yours is 3rd Gen so Kodi cannot installed on them can only be installed only 2nd and 4th Gen, and obviously 1st gen which can be jailbroke, so atm moment mate we're screwed.
    So for the time being i'll have to settle with Kodi on my Mac, Windows lappie, ipad4, FireTV, and Solo4K :good morning1:

best regards: canthackit

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!