I need help installing CCcam on BlackHole 1.7.2 image

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,554 times. The last Post () by scooby71.

• Hi I just bought VU+Duo flashed Blackhole 1.7.2 image no problem cccam was not in the menus so have to downloaded cccam manually I have got cccam 2.2.1 ipk file but I,m having trouble getting it installed through filezilla,dcc,vu control centrebut cannot get the cccam menu up on VU+duo,here is what I have done filezilla say open the programme up goto temp transfer cccam file over ,goto the box menu to ipk brings up the file download file comes up on screen finished switch box off and on but cannot find the menu for to start the cccam ,so I have tried VU+ control centre there is a button for ipk installer tried that but does not complete the transfer ,dont know if the wrong that I have downladed for cccam is the fault or is it the way that I have done, this can anyone explain this to me to help me out or do I have to download an image with cccam installed on it,if so what image do I look for.

• The easiest way to sort this is to install TS panel on your duo,when you have this installed you will see the add ons panel,goto Linux sat support, inside this you will find cams for all images,when you select one it will install it directly onto your duo,to activate the cam press the blue button on the remote,you will see the cams installed on your duo listed,the default one is common,press the arrow button to the right to change it to the cam you have installed from ts panel.When you have selected the new cam press select and it will start it for you.

Job done!

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!