13e or 19e for hd sports

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,133 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• Regarding 13e v 19.2e - it depends on what subscription(s) to intend to take out and also when you say 'football' whether you mean just EPL or other football leagues as well.

Personally if you are going to the expensive have an installer do the job, I would get them to do a decent job. A decent job might not be that expensive. You can get a 80cm sky dish for about £30, the bracket will need altering in order to get a twin LNB holder to fit. Alternatively spend a bit more and get a Triax dish and they have twin to quad LNB holders that will fit straight on,

bb69

• an 80cm dish will pull you 19e very well, and there you will find movistar sports hd, bein sports hd and sly de hd sports, obviously you need a share of them subs to revieve it, but in my opinion best sat at moment for footy, and also on bein you can change audio to english on epl games

i set up an 80 sly dish for 19e was very easy to do, dish kit from fleabay for 20 oddd quid and a bit of cable. a nice weekend project, no need for expensive sat installers

Edited once, last by lacierva ().

• Hi guys thanks for info.

Firstly is sky de still able to be shared?

I have s#y uk as local and have gathered up a few other sats with share , its mainly for epl and champions league and europa league in hd , again i don't mind the comms if it full hd quality.

I have an old 80cm or 100cm not excatly sure what size all i do know its an old sky analogue dish thats been up for years i had it set with new lnb few years back for 13e but hd was fully working then on everything so never used alot unless for a 3pm game i couldn't get .

Any decent sat installers here from N.I to give me advice as would even get a motorised setup if worth if .

• Sky DE can still be shared, although they have lost the contract to show EPL games.

If you have an old Sky 80cm (oval) dish, you might be able to pick up 28.2e, 19.2e and 13e off the one dish with a multi-LNB holder, therefore no need for a motorised setup.

• Eleven HD on 13e shows PL

- - - Updated - - -

[quote='Inspiral','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=363459#post363459']
    Id just motorise it, Ye never know what package is available? As things change every season/QUOTE]

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

Edited 2 times, last by Inspiral ().

• Official Post

[MENTION=30551]Inspiral[/MENTION]

Are you positive Eleven HD (the 13 east version) is showing EPL this season mate ? I only ask I see nothing listed on LJ's site, also I did some googling and had a look at the official sites and can only see it as an official streaming service

It would be great if it did as the signal is really strong and it seems to clear nicely too

• [MENTION=30551]Inspiral[/MENTION]

Are you positive Eleven HD (the 13 east version) is showing EPL this season mate ? I only ask I see nothing listed on LJ's site, also I did some googling and had a look at the official sites and can only see it as an official streaming service

It would be great if it did as the signal is really strong and it seems to clear nicely too

hi mate
    yes it has done the first weekend games of the season, not sure if this was only a temperary thing likes bud??

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!