Need oscam and cccam config for updating entitlements and improve ecm time

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,824 times. The last Post () by andy ray.

• Hi ive moved over to oscam/cccam2.1.3 tonight it appears to be working but my ecm times seemed to increased how do i bring this down,secondly what is the correct config i use to block emms from other peers and allow my sly card to be updated via my other receiver thanks

• thanks for the reply ive copied your config and changed to oscam 6059 it has not realy affected ecm times can you confirm the config you suggetes will update my sly card thanks

• What reader/server are you using and what is your times for sly at present and what were they b4

P.s if its an 0963 card i would recommend blocking everything and updating your entitlements in your original receiver if you have that...i certainly would not use any cccam versions above 2.1.3 for this, maybe mgcamd yes. Some people report its fine to update such cards via these emus but i do not do this..personal preference really and your choice.

• Thanks for the repy sly ECM times using Oscam/dvapi where on average 110 ms when using both Oscam and cccam this increased to 145 ms. Since my initial question I've now gone back to Oscam dvapi, but on a different note is there an issue connection to another Oscam server if I'm using Oscam as a client/server thanks.

What reader/server are you using and what is your times for sly at present and what were they b4

P.s if its an 0963 card i would recommend blocking everything and updating your entitlements in your original receiver if you have that...i certainly would not use any cccam versions above 2.1.3 for this, maybe mgcamd yes. Some people report its fine to update such cards via these emus but i do not do this..personal preference really and your choice.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!