HDD problem

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 491 times. The last Post () by desmond tutu.

• hi,have vu zero with vix image v.1.16.
    switched on the tv 2 days ago and found most of my picons were missing.
    now when i go to download my picons in plugins it will only give me one option to store them in internal flash.
    i have since reformatted my stick to fat 32 and remounted it to HDD but result is still the same.
    i have tried several sticks but no joy with them either,i dont know why i lost my picons as my usb stick been in there for many weeks now.

• What picon package are you using?
    You should have enough space on flash though (256 mb onboard) unless you've a lot of plugins installed.
    Try formatting your stick to .ext3 or .ext4 or initialize it in hdd options in menu.
    Reboot and try downloading to hdd.
    Alternatively, just download them to flash and drag them across to your stick using dcc / filezilla / winscp or another ftp program.

• thanks codar.
    i just used a previous backup i had,that seems to have worked.
    im forever tinkering about with the box,missus gives me hell over it.
    at some stage i must of changed a setting during one of my sessions.
    all good again.
    thankyou.

quick question for you codar...how do i check the memory on the box..

- - - Updated - - -

got it coder.
    telnet and type free.
    total 314912
    used 66692
    free 84520
    cheers

Edited once, last by desmond tutu: forgot to mention something ().

VU+ ZERO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!