Is there any discussion on N*gravision or Rom Card Reading?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 749 times. The last Post () by snacklepuss.

• Maybe Im missing it, but as posted above in the title, is there any discussion on here about accessing-reading those pesky Kudelski Rom18 Zero cards? Sorry if I have posted in the wrong section or if this is against forum policy.

It is the mark of an intelligent; self educated mind to be able to entertain; and debate a given idea; without fully accepting it:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I hear people say...

"Ach You cannot please all of the people all of the time"

I think to myself; theres no proof of this; what a cop out:

Because think of all the people you will please just by trying to do it:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Maybe Im missing it, but as posted above in the title, is there any discussion on here about accessing-reading those pesky Kudelski Rom18 Zero cards? Sorry if I have posted in the wrong section or if this is against forum policy.

So I gathered from no shouting downs that I can discuss thoery but not TM like N*gr*Vision..Understand...

OK...WHO HERE HAS ATTEMPTED TO READ A ROM180 anytime EVER? The rev doesnt matter at this time.....

From my understanding, and "testing" The only difference in the Rom180 and Rom11 is the 8 - or is UTF08 and the Data Extraction is exactly the same...One difference, the ROM 180 is not in the NagraEdit db.
    Solution: Find out what Language was used to Write NagraEdt stuff and edit it to at least say ROM180Mer000 ID Ok. Then we can talk about spoofing the Rom and its Revs?

BUT. Running at 3.58 Pheonix Mode ALL will always returns a Valid 16 byte ATR. The BoxKey (or Magic Number) is still for sure located at the exact same address, and the IRD is not a problem and never was as was the case on The Rom11s, which by the way were only glitchable we were saying back then, but R11B08s could be opened via Nipper Login-Backdoor Busters on a program that had to run in Win98 environment... VB runtimes etc, all the same thing as the need to change is only applied when someone wishes to tests extensions.

As are Cam Dates etc...

Does anyone else wanna pop in here and say something constructive? Who wishes to talk about Xor and such stuff? Cmon folks, this is possible......
    Heres what to do...USE the old stuff, but use a TRUE Com Port with a Logger Program, and all the bytes outputting should have what is needed to break or interpret any code, a pattern. Remember, those bytes can be used as D2C files....

It is the mark of an intelligent; self educated mind to be able to entertain; and debate a given idea; without fully accepting it:

Edited 3 times, last by snacklepuss ().

• not looked a nagra for many years will look n see if my logger is still in ma bag of stuff know i have my glitcher in phoenox
    but wouldl have to double check about logger as ii gave some stuff away from my bad of tricks :)

bit very intrested nerther the less :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• not looked a nagra for many years will look n see if my logger is still in ma bag of stuff know i have my glitcher in phoenox
    but wouldl have to double check about logger as ii gave some stuff away from my bad of tricks :)

bit very intrested nerther the less :)

Glad to hear it Honcho.....Something "New" if you get me...125+ Views means something..
    BTW I put UTF08 up in the previous post, when I was supposed to say DT08 or Method of DT08; As is data type 08.

Hey Man..Sorry about the Delay...I know, not great right....But back on it....With time now.
    Ok..Ive been thinking.........This is before we go in further.
    As its a touchy one; It is best going about playing it safe here, and at that I ask do you think its a better idea that we take the said R_O_M_1_8_0 etc
    And we agree to detail it a new but previously unsought name/s?

Due to the issues surrounding the subject so obvious; I think its best that its not Trademarked or Copyrighted and nor is it related to any cached or detailed searches currently online for previous said subject..
    And what do you think if we also rename N*GR@V*S!0N to NirVannas or NirvGas or simply NirVaNNSa or simply NVSx16 (NVSx2016)

If in agreement at a stage later we would have the following after we give or Name it REM_X90_Three
    Which calls it as simply
    R=Rom1_8_0
    E=Epp
    M==Mer000
    X=Multiply by 2
    90=Half of 180
    ThrEE = Number of Zeros after Mer as in Mer000

So the exmaple is, we will now have a REM_X90_Three - Stream = NirVanGioS 2016 -pronounced "Ner Van Jee Os" or NVSx16 for short?

This seems to be a new effective method to apply to the subject as its basically a reinvention or rediscovery, but not the one with all the Hoaxed and clear Disinformation on the subject.
    I think this is most sensible as its a new way to distinguish between the new and obvious.
    I know this appears as a somewhat Dead Issue or rather somewhat unimportant due to the current obvious available Format currently being used for Viewers Access.
    However, after a bit of looking around, I can now say I have a large but refined assortment of information on
    REM_X90_Three
    REM_X70_
    REM_X55_A07 which comes from real, tested, checked, unchecked, verified and unverified or known information from unknown sources with old or out dated information.
    Dont get me wrong, I am in no way attempting to claim I am a Foremost on anything, I am just attempting to re-ignite this subject and re-open it to experiment which may or may not yield some useable AVA Information.
    This is some information I have threw out to see if anyone has any thoughts on it, or ideas or amendments or new methods to add or take away here?
    So an example of using the Dummy files or Dummied REM_X90 ; adding it to the NVSx16 databse or in its absence it would be like this if read by the Current NV5x16Card Test Software

Opening of COM2 was successful
    Reset ATR
    ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
    31 38 30 20 4D 65 72 30 30 30 28
    ATR =OK
    Status= Attempting to Read Card.
    3.57Mhz Phoenix Card ID @ Login
    ------------------------------------
    ROM Revision: X90
    EEPROM Revision: MerThrEE
    Attempting to login to BD3
    Decrypt keys successfully restored
    Reading REM_X90_Failed
    ---------------------------------------
    Closing of COM2 was successful
    MSG = REMX90_TYPE_MerThREE may not be in the current NVSx16 Database

==============================

So....Example, we would take the Ideas from this day forth or here on in, and thus a brand new inception thats "Current" but not out in Public (so to speak)
    Its with a fresh breath of air, new realization and with no panic about infringement or immediate legal matters which we can play with as a minor form of safety.
    Input wanted and needed on this......The RSA stuff as I see so far is fine as it is;

I.E Say encrypted RSA hexblock starts with 01 6C <--BCm BGA read.
    016c in decimal = 364
    Encrypted hexblock starts @ 0001FC02
    Encrypted hexblock finishes @ 0001FDED

Just exampled here. NOTE: Dumping of NVS is still traceable...

We know its a verifiable state and the Magic Number or BK-ESN is at at-least one known address, Its lies around with at least 99.9%% certainty, at its usual "exploitable" address of $C800

Its there and the fact no one is discussing this topic or NVS being exploited for a few years years publicly well that makes me kinda keen
    And kinda curious to be a bit more nosey about it altogether.
    Its an issue no one seemed to address one way or the other..Left to Gossip.
    This could be beneficial to those discussing, and also an exclusive or new statement for new minds and hands at this type of thing.
    There are a number of overall benefits to this as a project. The collective as an example.
    Thanks

EDIT: THIS IS NOT ABOUT FREE PAY TV! IT IS SIMPLY ABOUT LEARNING THE PROCESS OFF HOW THE NAND-RAM-ROM DATA & INFORMATION WORKS

Edited 17 times, last by snacklepuss: Add white space ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!