multics_cfg_editor_RC1

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,561 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Official Post

multics_cfg_editor_RC1

with login et password security witout msql

install apache2 and php5 on you server
    chmod 777 /var/etc/multics.cfg
    copy the directorie multics_cfg_editor in www directory
    chmod 775 /var/www/multics_cfg_editor/install.sh
    cd /var/www/multics_cfg_editor/
    ./install.sh
    from you browser
    http://youip/editor/index.php

the programe read automaticly you multics.cfg
    you edit the file juste clic on save and you config is edited

[TABLE='class: ncode_imageresizer_warning']

[tr]

[TD='class: td1'][/TD]
    [TD='class: td2'][/TD]

[/tr]

[/TABLE]

if you have of another ideas poster them on this post
    I modify my program

there is a small error in the file installs after the installation to place the files manually missing in the file editor on your sever
    I will correct after this bug

Thx karim2009

• testint that editor, but not working :(

I don't know if you can, but if you can be more specific, someone may be able to help you out.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• My problem is, i have installed multics, just i dont know how can edit multics.cfg, because its not working...
    I have read sometinh, that i use winscp, and edit that cfg there with notepad + + but ist not working too... HOw can i edit multics.cfg than it will be work?

• Just FTP to the server using your program of choice and edit the config file manually the same as changing a CCcam.cfg

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!