I`ve lost ESPN Carribean on 15.0west!

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,004 times. The last Post () by aScottishBloke.

• Is anyone still receiving this channel 15.0west? I lost it about a month ago and put it down to me moving my dish higher up the pole it`s mounted on. But today I decided to go and reallign my dish properly again. I`d lost some satellites, but after sorting the dish again, I`ve got them back. However for the life of me I cannot get ESPN Carribean back. I`ve rescanned several times, I`ve updated the satellites xml. But nothing brings it back. The SNR on 15.0 west is coming in the high 70s so I don`t know what else I can do to get it back. Or has it gone altogether?

Thanx.
    bo.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I don`t understand whats going on with my setup. As posted earlier, I had lost some satellites and a few channels from others. Today I realligned my dish and got back the missing satellites. However one channel is messing me about. ESPN Carribean at 15*west would not be scanned in. I tried everything to scan it in but it doesn`t appear. Now I always do a backup of my settings and I remembered I still had that channel in my old backup. So I put my old settings back in my duo2 and hey presto it`s back. What is baffling me though,is when I do a new scan of that satellite ESPN won`t appear even though I put in the correct frequency. I`ve updated my satellites xml and I`ve tried manually scanning the frequency along with a full scan but it never appears. Can anyone see what is going on.

bo.

• i opened this channel yday with the latest softcam.key

http://linuxsat-support.com/sh…rjoga?p=364296#post364296

using ncam

- - - Updated - - -

miss read, thought you were asking how to get to work,

try putting the latest catseye in thats how i got the channel

Viewing As A Guest? Register And See More

Gigablue Hd Quad User

If You Like My Post Them Please Hit The Like Button :)

Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules To Avoid A Warning/Ban

• My problem wasn`t opening the channel, it was scanning it in. I got it back using my old settings backup. But if I try to manually scan it in, it disappears.

bo.

load the latest catseye no need to scan, that puts the channels in

Viewing As A Guest? Register And See More

Gigablue Hd Quad User

If You Like My Post Them Please Hit The Like Button :)

Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules To Avoid A Warning/Ban

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!