U4 28.2 stable

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,780 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• ok so after playing with various FW in such things here is what i think is best way
    to achieve a working 28.2 UK in order list via kodi ;)

follow as below :)

factory reset your U4 and flash this firmware to it via USB in normal way

Code
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/tputjf6mtrw1wai/FW%20used%2003%2004.zip?dl=0

now use the link below to root your U4 remembering to rename it update

Code
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9dbse7v3ccqbp9/ROOT_via_MENU_update_only_HMD.zip?dl=0

once rebooted now do a online update via normal methods to latest FW

one updated to latest FW now reboot again and use the file below one renamed again to tvdata

Code
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/s27amswn1kac1iz/tvdata%281%29.tar.gz?dl=0

this will give you your livetv section within kodi environment , enjoy ;)

i am still to Finnish of the backup but will update with my normal kodi settings as per my other backups
    just gota sort some stuff for emu retro roms :) and if anyone has the chan editor v1.5 post it plz as it will work now i am sure ;)

- - - Updated - - -

anyone who tests it out the andoid app is not in order but the tvheadend is ;)
    post results anyone who uses it

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Edited once, last by Honcho ().

• 28.2E astra 840 TV channel. You've found only 755 TV channels. :-)
    VideoGuard also encrypted on your favorite channels, see publication. How do you solve the encrypted of this channel.

• 28.2E astra 840 TV channel. You've found only 755 TV channels. :-)
    VideoGuard also encrypted on your favorite channels, see publication. How do you solve the encrypted of this channel.

use your own details in oscam ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• My friends, I'm new in your forum.
    You're quite old. the answer by quoting a previous post you should know that it is a shame.

You're like a joke. "Tvdat (1) .tar.gz" of tvheadend file, I see history-created 2016-03-13.
    and oscam or CCCam VideoGuard is no support.:)

• My friends, I'm new in your forum.
    You're quite old. the answer by quoting a previous post you should know that it is a shame.

You're like a joke. "Tvdat (1) .tar.gz" of tvheadend file, I see history-created 2016-03-13.
    and oscam or CCCam VideoGuard is no support.:)

ok then its working ok here , but do try and look about the U4Quad section and im sure its well covered how to achieve what you ask
    a simple search will show you how o config your oscam + cccam on U4 Quad the info given via oscam in U4 is a template is just to follow

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• oscam do not need to learn from you. You tell a tale
    VideoGuard some public channels. cccam without them, you watch.
    I saw your favorites list. you never solve of the code of these much channels.

and why your u4 quad show 755 tv channel for 28.2e.? not say you are delete :)))))
    I know very well u4 BUG

• oscam do not need to learn from you. You tell a tale
    VideoGuard some public channels. cccam without them, you watch.
    I saw your favorites list. you never solve of the code of these much channels.

and why your u4 quad show 755 tv channel for 28.2e.? not say you are delete :)))))
    I know very well u4 BUG

any chan i choose i clear but hey who am to say :)
    if oscam you not need lessons on then you clearly shold be able to do as i am doing and clear all in favs list
    as for numbers of chans very poss duplicated chans been remved to slim down lists i have set as i wish
    you can continue on and add more if you wish and re-post it back if those chans are a big issue for you
    but as i say i would use 1.5 ecditor or tvheadedit :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• "U4 quad blind scan" is deficient in all scanning satellite.
    I'm 8 satellite scan. We have to find 7200 TV channels.
    "U4 quad blind scan" resuld : finds only 5128 TV channel. and making the most of the channels freeze.
    channel lineup. channel editing or favorite list impossible.
    edit all of your favorite channels impossible.

therefore I limit the number of TV channels on all satellites in 1250

Last and most hassle-free firmware "22 July 2016" dated.
    you recommend us march 2016 old editor and firmware.

I think you're a real troll

- - - Updated - - -

and new blind scan for 8 satellites only 4333 TV channels :-)))))

- - - Updated - - -

you know a good website too. u4 quad support this website
    All the real are seen in this website.

smartstb.net http://www.smartstb.net/

• no i offered a solution for 28.2 not 8 sat eh :)
    i am also on l8est FW if you read the post or even followed it you would know this to
    i think its you who is the troll , but again what do i know :) i only posted it after all :)

have read the post you make on there to lol, hence why in another thread i told yah that yah should keep your trolling to the other site
    you are on trolling on about it to , but hey yer entitled to yer opinion but the last post above by you well wrong opinion to have on a 28.2 thread
    not interested in your other sats me tbh as ii dont point to em , so you can either troll or sort it your self with how i sorted 28.2 that works for me :)

try and keep to the context of my post or make one yourself about your issues and poss someone has files that can help you ;)
    and i bet you have not looked into the wee sister stb of the U4Quad and its channel edit tools as i have suggested to do to either above or in another thread

in yeah DUDEnl was a great giver of advice on what FW rev and editor to use :) on that site TBH but hey what do i know lol

have a happy day fred hope yah realize if yah aint got nothing good to post then dont :) CBA with yer bitching when you clearly aint willing to either listen or build on what yah have heard
    as i did to overcome my issues with what i read or was read to me by google really ;)

but hey its working the above files and eventually ill post a full image backup that can just be flashed to stb via either usb or network or poss a app via windows or linux
    but untill then this ill get anyone who is on 28.2 up and running to have LIVETV within kodi via TVH with the files i have gotten for various sources

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

My friends, I'm new in your forum.

You´ve been registered since Aug 2015 ,so not so "new" !!

I think you're a real troll

Of course you are quite entitled to your opinion but you should never disregard/disrespect site rules.
    Your own native language/culture maybe perhaps is permitted to be rude to others but not here.
    The original poster has gone out of his way to help others.
    You don´t like it ? Don´t bother following it.
    You know better ?? Then prove it by starting your own thread...

• that all been said anyone else tryd this image for slyUK only let me know and post results

at some point i will post as i said above a full flashing image or a TP backup once ive sorted retro games / ps3 pad/360/xbox1 pad for it
    and get a good stable boot to kodi so we can just patch the droid tv shit anyrd still he can not in order favs are there but not in order ;)
    but a simple chan list update or what there sister stb used will work as thats where the list came from yah will all see me asking HOW DID YOU DO THIS ;)

but tbh kodi is what yah need as launch any droid app via apps on that nah ?

cant say much on dvb-c side as i will have to complete the dvb-s for 28.2 image wise but i have alist of updated stuff i gpta do i spent the tym in this because i broke my mars stb remote so whoops , bought one of these as was always gona be ok for 1 or other on 1 sat or 1 dvb-c regardless really CAUSE WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE S A WAY and its norm been done before just no longer looked at as i always say :)

soz if came accross as a rant folks just dont get some folks , might be me or my Asperger syndrome , just dinny get it i can hardly read in write in figured out what i did by trial in error , that in well was i fcuk no getting some kinda order on it i mean moan I <3 structure and order in logic after all :P lol

had a few vino's so if oota order soz

peace out :)

NOT BEEN ABLE to FIND 1.5 download [MENTION=2904]Tony[/MENTION] if you can or any admin mo sees this let him know ;)

just know that DudeNL has verified its working ok for him within Kodi ;) after you rebuild lists on base FW backup update flashback
    will work as i have shown on here ;) also kodi backup , ill wipe and see if kodi backup will give the lists that way and obv titbackup pro ;)
    think tit backup pro be easyest solution ken ,

flash base, update systemor buildnew list then update then restore titanium or just kodi restorte if not intrested in Retro games in dorid ect ect

thoughts ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• master G

Added the Label Article

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!