root password vu+ solose

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,715 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• i bought my vu+ solose v2 box with preflashed password protected openpli 4 image, but i want to access it with ftp to make changes in cccam.cfg and other stuff.

i want to know if there is a method to change reset or delete the password, firstly because there is alot of addons i dont know how to configure also settings hence reflashing is the last option.

secondly for the sake of pure knowledge.

if anyone find a way please do tell.

thanx

• Strange the seller sold it with a password protection , only reason I can think of is that they sold it with a "gift/line" already set up..

In DCC, try communicating with it leaving the password blank or openpli...
    open DCC and second left hand tab is EXPERTS -> untick "hide login password " see if it shows..
    if not then I would reflash because that way I know there are no "backdoors" left open where the seller could easily access...

VU+ SOLO SE PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!