Help configuring oscam for powervu and cable card

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,672 times. The last Post () by g-net.

• Hello to all, I say thanks to the masters of this great forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is good to ask for directions to find your will out. I being around for a wild reading through the forum, is little bit harder to understand everything as one. This is my first time to work with Linux receivers so I m little bit out of line in this zone. I m trying to get Oscam but I need to know where to start from, as a new user to Oscam what you have to do to start using Oscam for the first time? The are two reason why I want to start using Oscam for what I have read so far, I want to use Oscam to view powervu channels, and I have some local cable company smart card that I m using in some FTA receivers that I want to share within my compound to family, these cards are free to use with any receiver But the don't have any info on Oscam website, so I need the right files and step to work with. Thanks for the help TCS

• Official Post

Is good to ask for directions to find your will out. I being around for a wild reading through the forum, is little bit harder to understand everything as one. This is my first time to work with Linux receivers so I m little bit out of line in this zone. I m trying to get Oscam but I need to know where to start from, as a new user to Oscam what you have to do to start using Oscam for the first time? The are two reason why I want to start using Oscam for what I have read so far, I want to use Oscam to view powervu channels, and I have some local cable company smart card that I m using in some FTA receivers that I want to share within my compound to family, these cards are free to use with any receiver But the don't have any info on Oscam website, so I need the right files and step to work with. Thanks for the help TCS

You can`t view powervu with regular oscam, you need oscam-emu with updated keys..

Which cable card do you have ?

Which linux receiver do you have ?

Which image / firmware is on it ?

Once we have the above info, we can direct you to the correct oscam-emu..

You can check the log on the oscam web interface which should give us some details about your card, then we can give you some configs to try..

• Thanks master G. I have DM 800 hd se with open atv image on it and solo pro v3 with openpli image I think this one is a clone box. The card I m using is conax CA use by some local cable company but the are using ku-band modulator. So you can use any satellite receiver to get them. Do I have to log from pc or my receiver? Don't var me I m here learn.

• Official Post

The dreambox will be easier to use for powervu channels. With the vuplus clone you will need to use stream relay, which will require converting powervu channels to iptv / streaming services.

I have attached oscam-emu and the configs required to view powervu channels..

The attached plugin will update powervu keys.

With an FTP tool like filezilla connect to the receiver via your pc..
    Send oscam to /usr/bin folder. Change permissions to 755
    Send oscam.emu to /etc folder. Change permissions to 644
    Send oscam.conf > oscam.server > oscam.user & SoftCam.Key to /etc/tuxbox/config folder
    Restart enigma2.
    Press blue button > Softcam > Softcam Panel > Start OSCam-emu 11273
    Run the powervu key updater plugin..
    This should be all that`s required to get powervu channels working..

Login to the oscam web interface in a browser http://ip.address.of.dm800:8888
    Restart oscam, try to view some channels that are available on your card, then look at the live log..
    Copy the live log to here from startup and after viewing some channels..

• Official Post

Don't mean to hijack the thread,just asking if this key updater will update MTN on 57E C band ?
    cheers

I don`t think so clanser. The SoftCam.key above is a mix of [MENTION=3852]Serjoga[/MENTION] keys and the plugin.. Keys for MTN are included in serjoga`set at the top, the same keys don`t seem to have been added to the bottom of the file by the plugin..

• Hi guys I dont work with plugin key updater and dont use other key finder. This all is very very slowly. In other forum guys very fast found all keys and I add into my softcam. MTN package last day change more times keys. ATM active possible this key

01 D23374B360C835

putin Hujlo

• Official Post

Hi,
    i ask if this method work on vu+ solo2 on blackhole 2.1.7 image
    thanks

The above script is for openatv image.. You can use the configs within the attachment.

Download oscam-emu for your image here -> The LATEST OSCAM-EMU FOR VARIOUS PLATFORMS

PowerVU Key Updater by stinkefisch

For vuplus receivers you need to use stream relay.

How to watch powervu on enigma ii [detail tut]

[video=youtube_share;SRtO64F1BGc]

[/media]

• hello master G
    I am new in this forum.This forum is very good.This forum gives very good information.
    I recently bought original DM7020HD
    Image installed merlin 3
    will this process work on my stb ?
    thanks

• Official Post

hello master G
    I am new in this forum.This forum is very good.This forum gives very good information.
    I recently bought original DM7020HD
    Image installed merlin 3
    will this process work on my stb ?
    thanks

My previous reply in post #9 also applies to you rahul08.. You don`t need stream relay on dreambox receivers..

• hello master G
    in Merlin 3 config folder not present in /etc/tuxbox.
    so I did some experiment.
    I Send oscam to /usr/bin folder. Change permissions to 755
    send oscam.conf >oscam.user & SoftCam.key file to etc folder. Changed permission to 644
    make a oscam.sh file and send it to usr>script>cam. permission 755
    script is

#!/bin/sh
    CAM="oscam"
    OSD="OSCam r11273"
    PID=`pidof $CAM`
    Action=$1

cam_clean () {
    rm -rf /tmp/*.info* /tmp/.oscam /tmp/*.pid
    }

cam_handle () {
    if test -z "${PID}" ; then
    cam_up;
    else
    cam_down;
    fi;
    }

cam_down () {
    killall -9 $CAM
    sleep 2
    cam_clean
    }

cam_up () {
    /usr/bin/cam/$CAM -c /etc
    }

if test "$Action" = "cam_startup" ; then
    if test -z "${PID}" ; then
    cam_down
    cam_up
    else
    echo "$CAM already running, exiting..."
    fi
    elif test "$Action" = "cam_res" ; then
    cam_down
    cam_up
    elif test "$Action" = "cam_down" ; then
    cam_down
    elif test "$Action" = "cam_up" ; then
    cam_up
    else
    cam_handle
    fi

exit 0

then I start Oscam
    it working.I can watch powervu channels
    two file has been automatically created by system in etc folder
    oscam.ccache & oscam.srvid2

but only one problem is same sid problem
    powervu channels having same sid are not opening.if I keep one channels key in SoftCam.key then it works.
    Please solve my problem
    Thanks

• hello master G. thanks for your leadership, the last time I ask for help to setup card sharing with a local cable card but I didn't continue the quest due to some setback. and now I want to begin the journey. to start with I already plug my card in my box and is clearing all the channels. all I need now is to have a setup to run on my other receivers. thanks

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!