800pro flash mode

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 988 times. The last Post () by sergio.

• Dont know if anyone can shed any light on this, I have 2 dm800 pro's, and I have had issues with one of them from day one. I feel there is a problem with the flash memory, as there has been very little space left in memory whatever image I flashed ie 1.5 to 3.5mb, so I decided to flash with a older image so I flashed with ssl76c first then (sim201e-76-gp5.00-OE1.6-dm800-20100429).
    Now the box will not enter flash mode at all. The box is still working as normal and I can communicate with no issues, but all I get now on the display is 20100429, baically the image file name.
    Anyway I have ordered a 800se from china, and I am waiting for it to arrive, once I have set it up and working I am then going to attempt to KILL or cure the above.
    So the questions are.
    Has anyone had this issue and resolved? OR
    Is it just a question of using all the versions of Dreamup I have?
    I have used flashwizzard pro on a 500 I was having probs flashing with Dreamup, and it worked a treat. But I dont think you can use it on the dm800.
    Is that correct???

Then see what I have left.

Cheers for any help sergio

• Official Post

Sounds like there is a driver problem, you could try updating the drivers which may help the DM800 go back into flash mode.

drivers for dm800

You can also find latest drivers on TS Panel plugin.

Flashwizard is for Enigma1 receivers only, so you will have to use dreamup instead.

You could also try dflash, ive not used this myself so dont know how useful it is.

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on buddy.

• Thanks for the reply masterG. I have been looking at Tspanel for the drivers, but as with a lot of stuff on there is I cant get all the info in the OSD so I am not sure which is the correct driver, the other link you gave me for the up to date drivers isn't working.
    I have to go out now, so I will give it a go later.

Thanks sergio

• I have tried to install dflash from all the sources and all the versions without success. I just get a error message, they all seem to be looking for ssl82/83/84, and I have ssl76c installed. So the next step would be, to try and update the drivers, but I am a little worried about that as I don't know which drivers to update to via Tspanel.
    Anyone put in the right direction.

cheers sergio

• Just a update, not tried dreamup yet, as I say I don't want to crucify the box just yet. But I have tried optiflasher, and got that to communicate okay, but after the command to wait untill reboot I got a error message OptiFlasher Error: HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found.
    Anyone know how to get passed this.

cheers.......sergio

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!