Dreambox 800hd pvr no ca found

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,230 times. The last Post () by elprofesor901.

• Hi to all. I bought an used dreambox 800hd pvr. I had to flash it because I couldnt connect with ftp to send some files. The previous owner had changed the password.
    I flash it propably with a not combatible image. Then when I turn it on I get "Sim201 team #84B www.dm800sim2.com error! :ERR01: NO CA FOUND". (photo1)
    I have visited all the forums all the posts about this error and I have tried all the fixes. (patched dreamup - NCF SIM2 - DreamBox-OptiFlasher-Pro-Ultimate-E2-v2.0.0.9)
    All of them have the same result. They seem to fix the error. Then my dreambox gets an IP. I then flash it with firefox or opera. The upload of the images goes to 100% and stays. There is no REBOOT button on the browser.
    Then I plug the power off reconnect it and get again the NO CA FOUND error.
    Some NO CA fix programs says that the fix the error but then the box gets wrong IP (192.168.1.77)
    And with dreamup I cant flash an image because it says "FILE TOO BIG"
    Does anyone have any idea to help me?

Edited 2 times, last by mkariotis ().

• If this fails ?
    Search on forum & download satDreamGr toolbox
    There is numerous tools in this & one is to fix noCAerror easily

Good luck

- - - Updated - - -

If this fails ?
    Search on forum & download satDreamGr toolbox
    There is numerous tools in this & one is to fix noCAerror easily

Good luck

Get it from Post #18 here -> http://linuxsat-support.com/sh…hlight=SatDreamGr+toolbox

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• ok when he get to the end 100% go back the load boot loader ssl 84 for dm 800hd

- - - Updated - - -

so firts load image the no close just back then load the boot loader ssl84 for dm 800 hd then reboot by electric

Tried it. No fix same error again

- - - Updated - - -

I have already try this fix. Nothing

• Hello to everyone! I face the same issue with my dm800 hd. I flashed the Merlin-3 image for ssl84b using patched dreamup and I get the same error "Sim201 team #84B www.dm800sim2.com error! :ERR01: NO CA FOUND". What can I do to recover the box? The links above do not work anymore. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!