Openbox V8S PUS problem?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 884 times. The last Post () by darius.

• Hi

I recently acquired a S/H Openbox V8S with a fault causing most of the channels requiring Vertical polarisation of the LNB to display "no signal" or "Scrambled"
    I suspected a problem with the LNB voltage and on checking the LNB output the voltage reading is pretty constant at 10 volts as opposed to the 13/18 volts you would expect
    I have opened up the unit to see if there is any obvious signs on component failure, blown capacitors etc, couldn't see anything so I am now running out of avenues to explore. Anyone out there experience this fault? any advice or information related to the PSU /Voltage output would be very welcome

Thanks in advance
    Pops

• Hi

I recently acquired a S/H Openbox V8S with a fault causing most of the channels requiring Vertical polarisation of the LNB to display "no signal" or "Scrambled"
    I suspected a problem with the LNB voltage and on checking the LNB output the voltage reading is pretty constant at 10 volts as opposed to the 13/18 volts you would expect
    I have opened up the unit to see if there is any obvious signs on component failure, blown capacitors etc, couldn't see anything so I am now running out of avenues to explore. Anyone out there experience this fault? any advice or information related to the PSU /Voltage output would be very welcome

Thanks in advance
    Pops

you need to add a liten device Between the lnb and your box to fix it. you can buy it from here=http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/No-Signal-Fix-Openbox-Libertview-Skybox-S-Box-F3-F4-F5-F5s-V5s-V8-V8s-S9-S11-S12-/221867869814
    8a26c5bdf0cb4995cc699fb4.png
    [video]

[/media]

Edited once, last by darius ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!