Remote not working properly through Infra Red extender

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 864 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• The solo se v2 comes with a infra red extender that plugs into the back of the box.
    When I 1st connected it worked perfect so I was then able to hide the box in 1 of the tv unit shelves. However over the last couple of days it's not working properly and you have to go close to the receiver to use the remote.

Any ideas what I can do?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Full re-boot of the box with the extender unplugged then plug it back in once the box has started again.... have there been any image updates installed since it stopped working??

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I ended up having to hardboot the box yesterday as the box wouldn't respond to anything and I just had a circle spinning in the top corner. That sorted it out. But next time I'll do what you suggested.

Not sure if there have been any updates I just flashed the box with the latest vix image last week

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

VU+ SOLO SE PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!