Where is the webif port?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,785 times. The last Post () by codar.

• I can dl and build oscam okay but once it is built I have absolutely no idea how to access the webif. I have tried searching everywhere for the port but can't find it. Can somebody point out where I might find the webif port please?

• Thanks both of you for replying.

The only oscam.conf that I could find is in oscam-svn/distribution/doc/examples.

c9e088d8c692b8c.png

If I edit it for port and ip range;
    41fec953392a5.png

Then use the make command in oscam-svn/ and execute the file I still get the old port and when I try and access it from my desktop I still get 403.

3ee31ffc91840debb5a.jpg

This is an ls of my main directory.

367afb3a1ee44e0536d055.jpg
    I have tried editing and looking through all the conf files but none of them are right, I have also had a good look through all the other directories.
    I am very new to all this and I know this is probably a numbskull question and have probably missed something obvious but If anyone can offer any guidance I would be very appreciative.

Edited 4 times, last by maosef: uploaded wrong images ().

• use an FTP program.
    access and edit the file(s) via this.

i dont know a thing about compiling your own oscam, but i guess you only get the binary file, so you need to input your own configs in /ect/tuxbox/config and follow clanser's example for the webif.

regards: canthackit

• What system are you running (oscam on pc or rceiver etc)
    From your screenshots, looks like your using a pc (debian os x64)
    If so, have a look in the directory usr/local/etc for your config files.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!