keysonic 540 u+

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 975 times. The last Post () by geordiewhite.

• Hi, i ordered a keysonic keyboard for my xtrend9200 but i think ive ordered the wrong keyboard i was told a keysonic 540 rf would be good to use but ive noticed mine is slightly different, does anyone know if this will work and how i set it up,do i look in plugins ect... thanks in advance.

• I have the one you was supposed to order! - there is nothing to set up really - If it is like the keysonic 540 rf then you have a little white button on the USB receiver which after plugging in, you need to press, and then press the Fn button on the keyboard, restart GUI and it works. Couldn't say if your one would work, but I have 2 USB keyboards and they both work so they are well supported.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I have the keysonic 540 rf it works a treat on my ct9000 you dont need drivers for this keyboard there just plug and play on et/xtrend boxes

just plug it in and restart the box good luck with yours geordiewhite it should work ok

send it back if you have ordered the wrong one or have look on ebay plenty keysonic 540 rf on there cheap

the one you want looks like this

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• Hi, i bought a keysonic 540 rf plugged the usb in and pressed the white button rebooted the box but the wireless keyboard isnt responsive is there something i need to do on the keyboard settings on the box...? thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!