CCcam 2.3.0 openvix image still doing it wrong?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,023 times. The last Post () by kestrel.

• hi friends
    Box went doon over the weekend and ive been working like a slave to get it up n running again getting there but its hard work,, I have the same problem as I did before so revisted thread (luckily still there) went through they steps again and no further forward,, now I am not very good at explaining things so please bear with me,, the box in softcam manager has active and underneath that we have select however that's all no wee boxes which normally sit at the side of active and select and no ticks can be applied so as you can tell I am now stumped again can anyone please point me the right direction as I'm losing the will to live lol cheers rab
    ps openvix latest image on solo2 original thanks rab

• Ok, budy if you not fixed ,and you accept help by teamvieuwer pc remote i will help you and explain you ,so you can do it again next time .

Just intall teamvieuwer in your pc for personal use ,send me your id and passwd via pm only .

- - - Updated - - -

ok his happy now all done .

• Well what can I say apart from THANK YOU ( JOKOSAT) a 100% good guy took control of the pc via team viewer and TALKED me through the whole installation process and let me know where I was going wrong thank you so much again ,, its the members of this forum that make the difference for the noobies like me... I am up n running again after JOKOSAT'S hard work ..might sound simple but after 48 hours pulling what hair ive got left out its relaxing sitting back with a cuppa watching the real tv not the council crap lol thanks again m8 your a star cheers rab

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!