SGTFlipFlop for Openbox!

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,387 times. The last Post () by big kid.

• Flashed just the channel list on an S9. Couldn't find the F1 Channels. It did change the categories but they were in wrong order.
    Just a heads up for the s9 users.

Many thanks for your list.

• I have problems with channels, some channels clear and some dont, mainly HD channels, some work some dont, can get some movie hd channels to clear, no sports channels clearing.............GRRRRRRRRR!! Tried different listings and still doing the same!!!!

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Nothing to do with my lnb m8, as if i put my duo on the fixed 28.2 i get every channel, but i put this on i get some Hd channels that clear and some don't clear. I will be looking to try and make my own settings as i think this will be my answer lol

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Many thanks for the channel listing.

For people using S9 it wont work.
    I tried on my S9 and only option available is upgrade via usb.
    Works fine on my S11.
    I feel the firmware that it's bundles with is for s10/s11.
    As for the inline booster I use these

I am looking at making a working S9 version but cant seem to find a decent firmware to bundle with.
    Any suggestion will be greatly accepted.
    To avoid flooding thread please send me via pm.

Many thanks

• I have problems with channels, some channels clear and some dont, mainly HD channels, some work some dont, can get some movie hd channels to clear, no sports channels clearing.............GRRRRRRRRR!! Tried different listings and still doing the same!!!!

Hi Mutz I was getting the same it woz mostly Vertical and I was on a quad lnb . The voltage from the openbox is too high (well on mine anyway) and this does not allow it to switch the Lnb. I looped through from my dreambox amd they all cleared so this is deffo a lnb/voltage issue have a look at my post here http://www.openboxforum.com/index.php/topic,2149.0.html As this seems to be a known problem. Hope this helps m8

• I edited the locals in DreamboxEdit before I converted, Here's my tut on how to do it.......

http://linuxsat-support.com/op…ts-openbox.html#post43183

Hi Big Kid great work by the way One question I have followed your tut and it works fine but before I started I organised the channels how I want then in dreamboxedit using stgflipflop latest list. I then zipped them all fine. Did all the importing/exporting for all favorites and thats great. when I import them back into firmware2 abs the channels are not how I sorted them? the word doc alongside the .fav is sorted correct. Is it just a viewing thing and when I flash the image the channels will be as I set them or will it just do its own thing. Cheers again matey excellent stuff and learned lots on the tut.

• Hi guys,

Has anyone had problems after loading this ?

I have lost everything , channel list showing fine , signal showing fine but no channels will show even FTA

i cleared everything and now can not even find channels with a fresh scan on 28.2 aaaaahhhhhhhhh

please help

Cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!