At the end of my tether with E2

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 572 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I brought a GI s8120 a while ago and sold it to a friend to use with openATV and the 19,2e satellite, but on both the cam (Oscam) and free channels, it keps glitching, freezing and locking up.

I replaced it with a vu+ clone because they do not mind, so long as it works. and I now have the GI back again...

All I want to do, is use my Cline, and the GI on e2 with autobouquets on 28.2e. Easy, right?

Nope.

The box tool open atv fine but when you install and run Autobouquets-e2, it runs the bouquets tool but does not save the channels. Also, the Softcam feed manager I found on here works, but none of the compatible cams for the box work without glitching (Using MGCAMD at the moment)

Can someone please end my suffering, and provide me with a STABLE E2 image for the GI S8120 (I believe the Amiko Alien mini hd runs the same firmware as these if that helps) that has a working AutoBouquets for Sly UK and a working cam that does not freeze????

Much appreciated if anyone can help. and I know it's probably posted in the wrong section, but it's just ecause there are multiple topics in one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!