Image options for Amiko Alien 2

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,048 times. The last Post () by markpokane.

• Hi

What images are compatable with the Amiko Alien 2 for satellite? I have enigma 2 installed but am having trouble getting cams installed. The download plugins menu is not showing any plugins to download so noting in softcam manager. Are there any other images that are more user friendly?

• Hi paul still in prob ? Reboot the box and try tho check your internet

- - - Updated - - -

WITCH IMAGE YOU HAVE ?

I have enigma2 installed.

I have a cline and have it working in spark but cannot get it to work in enigma2.

I have converted the cccam to oscam and created the oscam.server file and ftp'd this file and the other 2 .config and .user files to the box. I assume from other posts that I need to copy and oscam ipk file but not sue about that.

When I go to plugins in the enigma image and click download plugins I don't get any options just a blank screen. internet is working as I can ftp to the box and also browse the web.

Any thoughts?

• Thanks for the offer, not at box at the moment. If somebody can point me to the oscam files I need to download and were to put them I think/hope I could sort myself, all learning pal.

• Hi
    This is the image currently flashed ViX4E2PROJECT-2.2.006-blue+-amikoalien_usb. This is the second one I've flashed and each time when I go to plugins and click download plugins I don't get any plugins to download just blank screen. Do you know the files that I can download and ftp them to their folders manually?

Thanks

• Thanks, got it working in the end by doing the following:
    Copy oscam.server file to tutbox\config, is there an easy way to find out where these files are supposed to go as it seems different for each image?
    Still had the problem with not been able to download plugins as it couldn't find any. I came across a post (not on here) from 2012 and they suggested that any files in the var\etc folder that had anything pointed to 2.0 change it to 2.1 and save the file. Hey presto when I tried to download plugins it found the plugins I needed and worked straight away.

Thanks again.

• if your using vix4 go onto lavatronics as its ther image, i suspect its down as hes on a jolly (lol)

but there is loads of images here

https://sites.google.com/site/…xrecevirs/amiko-alien-2-1

the likes of HDMU and PKT have softcam feeds int he image, the other will need the secret softcam feed for sh4 installing to get your plugins

and as you have seen a lot use different locations for the oscam.server file

• no alls ok here do you need help ,can help you via teamvieuwer is only oscamsh4 use with this image

yes i downloaded oscam sh4 from pluugins, how many files do i need to make it work? 2 or 3, .ser .conf .user??? thnks

• ok in web browser put the ip box :8888 click file , server scroll down until you find this make sure enable is 1 .

[reader]
    label = cccam_server
    enable = 1
    protocol = cccam
    device = host,port
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    user = user
    password = passwd
    inactivitytimeout = 1
    reconnecttimeout = 729867864
    group = 2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    cccversion = 2.3.0
    ccckeepalive = 1

- - - Updated - - -

device host with no c: then, port

put user and passwd restart oscam

• Hi.. Can you tell me how to install this package? I have Engima2 on an Amiko Alien 2. When I try to download plugins using the menu, nothing is returned.

Edited once, last by markpokane: more details added ().

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!