Man i need help !!!!

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 601 times. The last Post () by varta99zz.

• Hello friends...

Im in a situation that i need help. I have googled and tried to find answers to this problem and yet i dont find answers..

Im by no means an expert in this domain, yet im not a novice as i have had over some years had experience with sats. I have an old alien shd 8900 that i used to use before getting a new reciever....it was working great. Today i got it out, powered it up, did a full factory reset to it(spark) as i was going to put it into my daughters room as a FTA reciever.everthing up till here is perfect. i do a factory reset, search the fta channels (in spark or enigma 2), it finds and installs channels. I save it and as soon as i start any channel, the box reboots...it will keep doing this constantly. Box reboots, channel starts, works great 2 or 5 seconds, and then box reboots. If i disconect the dish (antenna) cable, box stays powerd up no problem. As soon as i put antena cable in socket, it finds the channel and plays for a few seconds then reboots. I have tested another dish and lnb (camping setup) and it does the same. On my reciever, both dishes/lnb setups work great.

I went to the point of installing a new enigma firmware and it still does the same thing.....

Could it be the tuner for some reason is having problems? As i said, it was working perfectly before i packed it away a couple of months ago....
    Or am i missing something or someone have a solution to this problem...

Anyways thans again and hope someone can help me out.

• Hello Jokosat. thanks for reply

I did. I had the old open ap-r image installed. I installed the new open atv image and it does the same. I went back into spark and did a factory reset....all works great, finds channels, but as soon as it starts transmitting channel, a few seconds later it reboots and keeps doing the same. If I disconnect the antena cable box stays power up no problem.

Strange. I have googled and searched far and wide, but dont seem to get any info from other users about this problem.

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!