Need to know about a few Enigma 2 terminologies

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,143 times. The last Post () by Abdullahkhan.007.

• AutoTimer
    AutoVolumeAdjustment
    AutoBoquets
    CacheFlush
    CrossEPG 0.6.2
    CoolTVGuide v7.0
    EMU Manager
    MyTubePlayer
    OpenWebIf
    OSCam v9550
    PermanentTimeShift
    Rats Picons
    RTE Player
    Samba Server
    Sly HD bootlogo
    Soarview Picons
    TSMedia 6.5
    Virtual Zap

I don`t know a things about these features. It would be nice if someone precisely told me about them.

• Official Post

AutoTimer - Sets a timer in EPG to record a particular program.

AutoVolumeAdjustment - There are often differences in volume between SD and HD channels, with this plugin you can smooth it, by adjusting the volume ratio in MPG between audio channels and AC-3 channels.

AutoBouquets - Updates receiver with a custom bouquet, set specifically for your UK or ROI region.

CacheFlush - Plugin for periodicaly flushing the box's memory cache.

CrossEPG 0.6.2 - EPG downloader.

CoolTVGuide v7.0 - TV listings plugin showing your EPG in an easy to read grid format.

EMU Manager - Softcams control panel.

MyTubePlayer - YouTube video downloader and offline player.

OpenWebIf - Web interface plugin that allows full box control, EPG, streaming & more.

OSCam v9550 - oscam version 9550.

PermanentTimeShift - Starts timeshift automatically after you change channel, so at any point you can rewind.

Rats Picons - SKY UK Channel logos made by Rat.

RTE Player - Watch Ireland's favourite TV shows Ondemand - RTE.

Samba Server - Allows you to share your hard disk via samba protocol (windows).

Sly HD bootlogo - Starts receiver with a SKY HD logo.

Soarview Picons - Channel logos for Ireland's free (free-to-air) national digital television service.

TSMedia 6.5 - Multimedia center, watch movies, TV series and more.

Virtual Zap - An info bar that allows you to browse other channels either via the left / right key or by entering the channel number manually from the EPG display.

• opcije su namijenjene za sistem vise od 4 satelita ( multifeed sistem ) . samo za disecq sklopke ( vidi sliku ).

The options are intended for a system of more than 4 satellites (multifeed system). Only for disecq switches (see picture).high-quality-low-loss-diseqc-switch-8x1.jpg

tordijal T-90 multifeed 5w,0.8w,1.9e,4.8e,9e,13e,16e,19.2e,23.5e,28e,33e,39e
    Triax 80 - Hispasat 30W
    Sony Masters OLED XR-48A90K
    VU UNO 4K SE - open atv,open pli,open BH....
    TERRA UHF POJAČALO AB011T
    FTE Eye 5G Lte2( 21-48 ) - Sveta Nedelja & Zaprešić
    SPAUN sparos HD DVB-T(2)/DVB-S(2) Analyzer
    Playstation 5

• You are exactly at the point i was about a year ago, you have to keep reading

I find its mainly trial and error that works for me (and lots of help from master g, enigma lol)

Remember if you do something wrong just reflash your box - I am actually amazed i haven't bricked an enigma 2 box yet

I am at the point now where I am ready to ditch E2 boxes - they are great but have some limitations

Trying to get biss, powervu etc working is such a fkng polarva - its just far easier with other methods

Just ordered my first TBS tuner so no doubt I will be asking lots of annoying questions soon

Got some reading to do now on ProgDVB and DVBDream

• I appreciate your post but you should have answered my questions instead :)

• Quick lesson in Diseqc

diseqc 1.0 means it will work with a 2x1 or 4x1 diseqc switch

diseqc 1.1 means it will work with a 8x1 switch

diseqc 1.2 means it can control a motor

diseqc 1.3 means it has USALS function for a motor

What DiSEqC Do You Need?

1. No DiSEqC is good for single antenna systems that are fixed on one satellite. Every receiver can handle this.

2. Tone Burst is used for the simultaneous reception of two satellites with a monoblock LNB. This switching criteria is supported by every digital receiver.

3. DiSEqC 1.0 is for multifeed and/or multi-antenna systems with up to four LNBs/antennas. This expansion of Tone Burst can operate four to eight switches.

4. DiSEqC 1.1 is for multifeed systems with cascading multiswitches. This expansion of DiSEqC 1.0 can switch between up to 56 satellite signals. Control commands are repeated multiple times to guarantee that they reach every switch level. It is usually only used with larger antenna systems.

5. DiSEqC 1.2 drives H-H antenna motors so that all of your favorite satellites can be received. It has some weaknesses with regards to storing satellite positions.

6. DiSEqC 1.3 also drives H-H motors. With the position calculations built into the receiver, it takes full advantage of the DiSEqC 1.2 GoTo X commands. These receivers are labeled with USALS, DiSEqC 1.3 or GoTo X.

Voltage mode is 13V and 18V, tuner switch automatically depence are U receiving V polarisation or H polarisation

• cd9dbd2789741.jpg

Thank You so much Hexman for the quick and wonderful lesson on Diseqc settings in E2.

Can you also throw some light on How to adjust settings for Blind Scan in E2? When I do a blind scan it gives me an error that "No transponders were found for those search parameters."

047d1c76.jpg

• Checkout KINGOFSAT EUTELSAT 9B(9ºE) for exact frequencies as there were some changes made today 17.07.2017

Thank you cazuela

But I get this issue with any blind scan that I do on any satellite. Here is a screenshot of 13e and the thread`s detail https://linuxsat-support.com/t…d-scan-issue-on-open-atv/
    So what is the problem with Blind Scan? Is anyone else facing this issue?

25513b3666c55.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!