Karen Murphy wins against *** and the Premier League

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 803 times. The last Post () by sabril.

• This still means very little as stated other legal issues need to be considered, such as the EPL logo and its copywrite implications. so although she again won today, this saga is far from over.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• thinks this may spell the end for football as we know it.back to the days of londoners playing for london clubs and mancurians playing for united,and outcasts from the oil rigs playing for city.lol

• if the stupid *** uk company do like every cee country put all the games and epl 3pm on *** or bbc or itv , no have this probleme .allways uk have to do differents from anothers coutry . i am happy she won. *** make more money if they do like cee tv sat somes games epl 3pm ok *** sports and somes on *** box office. but no still in 1960 and we are on 2012 ........................................ and for the pub they have to put the price downt or the owners the pub go to another provider sat tv from another country, more cheep . i have aboudabi reciever with all epl and all for 325 pound and 1 year sub inclued and hd ,the renew coast me 160 pound year.realy good deal..............

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!