Sky UK caid 0960 red card Pairing problem all of a sudden

There are 58 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,574 times. The last Post () by lofty531135.

• I have a small server running for a few friends and family. Everything was fine until today. I have entitlements until the end of the month but now getting NOK for everything

Logs show the following:
    [videoguard2] classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pairing/extra data
    [videoguard2] classD3 ins54: no cw --> Tier expired

It looks like maybe the boxid is wrong but nothing has changed since yesterday. If i leave out the boxkid then the reader doesn't initialize. Any ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

Its a red card that was paired with an old SD box. It worked for ages but only today is giving problems. Would it make sense to try it in a HD box and then back into the server with the new boxid?

• Something similar happened on my friends server this morning ("no matching reader" on all requests)
    Red card paired to hd receiver and won't open anything.
    He's running oscam 11225 and has told me all was fine up to this morning.
    I haven't had a chance to look yet but he says all was fine until this morning and he hasn't adjusted / amended anything, only tried a restart.

• I run a small server and today, even though all the entitlements are are showing the end of December, my BT Sports on red sky card are not clearing.

bo.

- - - Updated - - -

I put the card(Red Sky 0960) back in the original sky Pace sd box and it says "this is the wrong card for this set top box". Are sky up to something? Is it safe to ring them and get this card paired to the box again? I only have the sky freeview channels and BT Sports on the card.
    bo.

Is it safe to ring them and get this card paired to the box again? I only have the sky freeview channels and BT Sports on the card.

Probably no choice as it's useless to you the way it is now.

• i have a red card same package as you, and if you look in vip discussion you will see the same happened to me last week, all entitlements till dec dissapeared overnight, after 2 days of messing about re installing image etc, the remedy was to put it back in its origional paired sd box , left it overnight on sky news channel and the following morning all the entitlements were back till 28 dec, if you look at the thread you will see all configs etc and an oscam log

- - - Updated - - -

also go on the sly website and repair the card remotley, you wont need to talk to them

• Yeah I read your post lacierva. My entitlements are all there, 24th of December. I`ve put it back in the original box and it says it`s the wrong card for that box. Don`t know what`s happened so I have to ring sky.

bo.

- - - Updated - - -

My box is not connected to a phone line so I can`t do it remotely.

bo.

- - - Updated - - -

Just tried pairing remotely get an error message saying the viewing card number is wrong.

bo.

- - - Updated - - -

All sorted after 25 minutes talking to sky. They kept saying it was a BT issue. I pointed out that the sky freeview channels wouldn`t open either so it was down to something they had done. Their solution? Disconnect the box from the power supply then reconnect it and wait for it to boot up (10 mins in my case). put the card back in and go through the channels to see what opens. All subscription channels were back. Is that really the solution or are sky upto something and playing dumb?

Thanx for your help guys once again.
    bo.

• Something similar happened on my friends server this morning ("no matching reader" on all requests)
    Red card paired to hd receiver and won't open anything.
    He's running oscam 11225 and has told me all was fine up to this morning.
    I haven't had a chance to look yet but he says all was fine until this morning and he hasn't adjusted / amended anything, only tried a restart.

has he got it running again now?

• yes its a bit of a coincedence isnt it

• I had a similar issue, except mine was that I just had these errors on the BT SID's for my BT Sport entitlement.

It seemed to remedy itself after a few hours.

• I've had Sky re-pair the card to my old SD box. I don't have it anymore but still have the details. EMMs came through but no change. Still saying:
    (0960@000000/FFFF/125D/63:88DD6F717E2CF437C18B1408FE2F3D50:0F06001020000010): not found
    [videoguard2] classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pairing/extra data
    [videoguard2] classD3 ins54: no cw --> Tier expired

• I had this issue the other day with my red card. Just put it back the the original box and did a re-pair as described on the $ly website. Sorted it out in minutes.

Was your original box an old SD box or a newer HD box?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!