DM800SE Image Problem-Invalid image

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 3,468 times. The last Post () by voyger.

• Hi guys, I have a DM800SE clone which i am having problem loading an image to it. I keep getting the error 'invalid image (or old version)'. I have tried with several images but with no luck, i wonder what i am doing wrong.

Could you please kindly refer me to working instructions i could follow, i am have been using Ferrari filler V1.3.3.7 FTE and the browser as my tools.
    Here is more information about the box
    Product Name DM800SE
    Bootloader version Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #79, built 20101015
    Flash Size 64 MB
    Production Date (YYYY/MM/DD) 2011/12/20
    mID 15
    Serial Number 34833
    MAC Address 00:09:34:2c:44:56
    Printed Serial Number B11915199934833
    I also have a brand new one of the same similar box and wonder how to get the working image into the non working one.

• first you have to make sure what is your box is a ferrari box or it is a SIM2 box and upload the right IMAGE for your box

can see your box got a ssl76..if you upload a new IMAGE from webbrowser if your box is a sim2 you have to upload the ssl84b NFI first and then upload the IMAGE...

if your box is a ferrari box...if you upload a new IMAGE from webbrowser if your box is a ferrari you have to upload the ssl86 NFI first and then upload the IMAGE...because you got the wrong ssl the box give you error M8

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!