Question about Oscam & Sharing

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 543 times. The last Post () by jim1985.

• Hello All,

In Oscam is it possible to setup that my local card can get shared by my friends. However, say one of my friends had a foreign card; that I can share/use his card but not pass his share on to anyone else?

The reason I ask is that I only share around my home, but had a first dip of the toe into this area. I set up Oscam and everntually got it woroking, but when I added a friend to the list other people could use his card. As far as I could see it was set to no reshare, and changed a few settings.

On the web interface in OScam i could see my that a share which shouldnt of been reshared was being used by people who should not be allowed to use it.

Look forward to any help offered.

Ta,

• The way I'd do it is add your friend's card in a separate group, lets say group 2.

Now if you have your card in group 1 you can assign users to specific groups.

As an example, you put your user account in to groups 1 & 2 so you can access your own card AND your friend's foreign share but every other user account only goes in to group 1 thereby only giving them access to your card

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!