openatv-4.2-ssl87F-DM500hd-20161106-Houara.nfi

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,810 times. The last Post () by Hannibal_Lecter.

• Official Post

hi,where to find tspanel or some softcam feed for install oscam?tnx

TSPanel is no more after the author passed away.

• i try,message old drivers :(

Ferrari is using Kernel 2.6, so if you want Kernel 3.2 you need to replace your sim with a Japhar Sim. You will have as well the latest OpenATV or OpenPLi images... for your DM500HD.

TS

DM500HD : OpenPLi 8.xStar FFMpeg and GStreamer for Japhar

openpli-enigma2-8xstar-20230624-dm500hd_Japhar_Full-Install-with-FFmpegDash.nfi

OpenPLi Release by OpenPLi Team, June 24th, 2023

- Python 3.9.9

- GStreamer 1.20.5, fully installed

- FFMpeg 5.1.2 and Exteplayer3, ServiceApp fully installed (Dash Support)

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

- At start if Language Menu doesnt appear, just press OK to configure HDMI/DVI/AV (change later language in Menu)

- Japhar Sim Required

MEGA DM500HD AllReady :

Code
    https://mega.nz/file/ODRUyJCL#Z3XZiJTV8irYTjL-ULzV8cbm0XIntiAVWSjXR1PxG2w
  • I think that my colleague matija did not ask for a Japhar card

Does this go on a standard ferrari card

It is replying to the message, as Ferrari supports only Kernel 2.6... and his message if you read properly is talking about it.

So NO way with the actual image and Sim, he MUST replace it, and Japhar is the only one with support nowdays. All other are GONE, and these use extremly old drivers more than 12 years old. Japhar uses the latest drivers released with all functions and bug fixes.

We are also... on the Clone (about Ferrari-Japhar), image is Ferrari Drivers/SSL/Hardware ! So it's normal to talk about it, as the normal upgrade from Ferrari is... the Japhar as Ferrari hardware is supported only by Japhar.

TS

• when i flash my 500hd ferrari with openpli4 by houara or satellitv,or some else..everything is ok,but after some time image crashing..

• i try manuall install oscam on this openatv ,but im not made it..does no one have openatv or blackhole backup image with installed oscam?

• when i flash my 500hd ferrari with openpli4 by houara or satellitv,or some else..everything is ok,but after some time image crashing..

Yes, Ferrari drivers crash as these were cracked with a date limit, Ferrari drivers are stuck to Kernel 2.6... all images are Kernel 3.2 now since various years.

You need to upgrade to Japhar Sim, to have full image working and latest drivers ever (2 years newer than any other team).

TS

• second problem,when box is running ,i watch some chanel via oscam all is ok..then i pull out box link for VLC,via vlc that chanel is frezeing..internet is fibre 1000/500

..is that oscam version problem,or something else?chanel on tv no problem,via vlc freeze

openpli 4 houara,tnx..

• second problem,when box is running ,i watch some chanel via oscam all is ok..then i pull out box link for VLC,via vlc that chanel is frezeing..internet is fibre 1000/500

..is that oscam version problem,or something else?chanel on tv no problem,via vlc freeze

openpli 4 houara,tnx..

No, it's the very old software (gstreamer), openatv 4.2 is 10 years old...

TS

• then for streaming to forget with 500hd?

No, the current images from 2020-2023 works just fine, you just need to upgrade the software and have a sim that supports the latest software/drivers. The DM500HD is working fine, I still use my DM800HDse (that is exactly the same hardware as the DM500HD)

TS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!