mars no signal

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,959 times. The last Post () by micky121.

• Hi can anyone help cant get a sattelite signal on my first edition mars box signal strength 0 percent. The signal works fine on my mars se2 any help would be appreciated thx

• Please be a bit more specific..
    Does DTV start up for you?
    Do you have a recent channel list ?
    have you checked hardware connections on the mars?
    have you tried using adbtool to upload/refresh channel list?
    Which sat are you trying to recieve from?

• Yeah dtv still works and still have my channel list it comes up weak or no signal same cable works my other mars box. Go in to installation and have 0 percent signal. How do i test the hardware? Any advice would be appreciated thx

- - - Updated - - -

28e is the sat im trying to reach

• Ive tried uploading a screen shot but wont let me from my phone its says all 1,476 available 73mb apkclean 51.33mb audio 0 picture o video 0 dvt 99mb if hhat helps

• Tried that didnt seem to delete everythin would that stop the sat signal?

- - - Updated - - -

did factory reset again still dont seem to clear the memory is there another way to delete everything?
    it clears my apps but leave downloadeed films and app folders dont seem to bring it back to factory setting.
    and i cant delete the film as it gives me no option to do that.

• This seems to be a lack of memory issue.
    Ts stream recorded or film downloaded somewhere in memory.
    To delete these see my last post and follow steps carefully otherwise use adb tool to clean memory .
    Follow how to adb guide.
    Updating firmware can't fix this problem.

• yeah pc / laptop is what i use if required

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• right done the adb tool cleaned and reset dtv but still no or weak signal. sorry for being such a pain. but do you think it might be that lmb receiver card i ask you about? thanks for helping me out.

• can you go and see how much available memory shows in sdclean app ?
    most of the times Lnb and no signals issues relates to lack of memory if tuner hardware is not faulty.
    Thats why first need to clean and recover memory space.
    After that if problem still remains than maybe tuner becomes faulty.
    pm me for team viewer support.

• all working now thanks to tony. turned out to be my power adapter was wrong voltage my fault got them mixed up. tony your a star thanks

• Good to hear it bud,
    but can you please explain more about the voltage, how and where did you change it¿?
    Fair play to Tony ..

yeah defo i would <3 tp ow this to as a user of the stb :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• i was using the power plug from a now tv box which was the wrong plug. i had moved house so everything was mixed up tony explained to me that it needs a 12v adapter
    and that even a adapter from a open box would work it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!