lost all sly movie channels on all my boxes and sly sports 1

There are 73 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,331 times. The last Post () by alimac.

• Hi Master g when I install the oscam etc will I need to put the boxid in ? also just read a post where rsa is mentioned can you confirm I don't need this thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hi binzey
    just going off topic how you finding the solo4k ,was considering getting one

• Hi Master g when I install the oscam etc will I need to put the boxid in ? also just read a post where rsa is mentioned can you confirm I don't need this thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hi binzey
    just going off topic how you finding the solo4k ,was considering getting one

supra59uk not had to chance to use it got it as birthday present but what i have noticed it is fast on reboot other things etc, my duo was showing signs of age now.

binzey.

- - - Updated - - -

Use this version for openvix solo4k. FTP the configs from post #18 to /etc/tuxbox/config.

thanks masterg going to put this on box now, regarding the conf,serv,user files can they stay as they are.

ignore last message getting impatient seen message regarding post 18.

thanks binzey

- - - Updated - - -

Use this version for openvix solo4k. FTP the configs from post #18 to /etc/tuxbox/config.

masterg installed oscam ipk and the configs activated softcam, still not clearing any channels, do i need to modify or add account to user for myself, sorry for being a oscam newbie. thanks.

Edited once, last by binzey ().

• Official Post

masterg installed oscam ipk and the configs activated softcam, still not clearing any channels, do i need to modify or add account to user for myself, sorry for being a oscam newbie. thanks.

You don`t need to do anything with the configs i posted. Try to view some channels then go to the oscam web interface and look at the live log. Copy that log too here, from oscam startup and after viewing movie channels..

• Wow had a blond moment had card in wrong slot different position to duo. many thanks masterg you have been a great help, all channels clearing now to sharing.

- - - Updated - - -

You don`t need to do anything with the configs i posted. Try to view some channels then go to the oscam web interface and look at the live log. Copy that log too here, from oscam startup and after viewing movie channels..

just updated post masterg once again thanks.

• [MENTION=3]master G[/MENTION] thanks for oscam files this is the first time ive managed to get it to work, i can confirm that oscam as got me back up and running and all channels are clearing. One quick question what do i need to edit to get it to share with cccam client .

• Official Post

[MENTION=3]master G[/MENTION] thanks for oscam files this is the first time ive managed to get it to work, i can confirm that oscam as got me back up and running and all channels are clearing. One quick question what do i need to edit to get it to share with cccam client .

Create C or N line and add new users in OSCam

• Can be done via FTP or in the oscam web interface, click the "files" tab, all config files will be there..

Thanks for your help now everything up and running master G. For anyone reading this thread i can confirm that changing to oscam from cccam with white card with vuduo everything is back on and i have,nt had to re pair the card to anybox hd or sd

• Hi all I'm in the same problem I am using a vuduo with cc cam 2.3.0 I've lost movies etc .. haven't got a sd ..box .was wondering as I know cccam well never used Oscam .where do I start I'm using openvix image .am I right in saying after reading posts that this can be brought back to life with a white card . And updating to oscam

• Official Post

Hi all I'm in the same problem I am using a vuduo with cc cam 2.3.0 I've lost movies etc .. haven't got a sd ..box .was wondering as I know cccam well never used Oscam .where do I start I'm using openvix image .am I right in saying after reading posts that this can be brought back to life with a white card . And updating to oscam

Install OSCam from post #18. Which uk card do you have, red or white ?

• Thanks for your help now everything up and running master G. For anyone reading this thread i can confirm that changing to oscam from cccam with white card with vuduo everything is back on and i have,nt had to re pair the card to anybox hd or sd

Thanks for the info [MENTION=88582]kinel[/MENTION] I to cleared channels with new softcam but I did pair box to sd receiver which was probably not needed.

binzey.

• white card. master g is it easy to do I am familiar with cc cam but new to oscam does it work alongside cccam clients wit a c line in dcc config that I'm used too

• thanks Master G will these work in dm800se with dream elite 3 image.

• Hi all

I have now put oscam on my solo2 and inserted card still no premium channels for me {my luck}

im using the white card dont think i need boxid entered with white card can someone confirm

i then carried out a log which is a follows i tryed different channels some working and some not

im asuming this line is my issue {no suitable readers found that can be used for decoding!}

does this mean i need to repair with sd box ?

thanks for all the help so far

Master G i have put this on my solo for test purposes only, i would like when i get things up and running to carry out the same but using my dm800 as the server, would you mind please pointing me in the right direction for the oscam and config for this box.

This log i sent is just has it come with nothing added

Thanks again Supra

Edited 2 times, last by supra59uk ().

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!