lost all sly movie channels on all my boxes and sly sports 1

There are 73 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,263 times. The last Post () by alimac.

• Hi All

I have lost all sly movie channels on all my boxes and sly sports 1, they are no longer descrambling from what i can tell all others seem fine any help please

im running vix image on all boxes apart from server which is blackhole.

Cccam2.30

update not sure if this makes any difference but the Cccam version in my server is 2.1.3 not 2.3.0, all my other boxes have the 2.3.0 in them could this be the problem ?
    thanks Paul

• Hi mcKee
    its a white card and yes its my own card just interal shares, about the entitlements to be honest im not sure how to check that ?

- - - Updated - - -

sport 2 ,4,5 F1 all working ok which is strange

- - - Updated - - -

just checked entitlements info and the dates are bewteen 23/12/16 and 31/12/16 i can post the info if needed

- - - Updated - - -

i have never needed to remove the card and put it in the original sky box since i have set it up which must be at least 2years

Hope this helps

• Hi Guys thanks for the replies

the card just stays in my dm800 which is the server and as been in that for the last two years or so i have never needed to touch it as its always just worked,
    i will be the first to say im pretty green to all of this, when i set this up orginally my original receiver is one of the first hd boxes which i use at my caravan with a second white multiroom card
    i have never put the card i use in the dm800 back in the original box to update it, its just done it automatic, and if im honest i have never checked the entitlements before today

know im wondering if i have changed something in my cccam when i was trying to sort a freezing clitch out which lasts a few second then clears and is ok for about an hour ( Still doing this but i can live with it )
    what line should i be looking for in my cccam that controls auto update.
    thanks Paul

• hi not wanting to hijack the thread but i have the same issue using cccam my entitlements range between 20/12/16 to 1/1/17

• Hi Kinel
    Have you lost any channels yet ?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Master G
    is it possible to install oscam on my solo 2 and after i get it up and running then start to use it as the server instead of the dm800,
    I have noticed in the plugins with vix there is a few different ones would these work ok and what else do i need to do to get it working
    thanks Paul

• Hi Kinel
    Have you lost any channels yet ?

hi yes all sky movies i have managed to get the sports back but not the movies if you want to watch sport 1 go to your bouquets then press red button on remote schroll down to sky sports theres about 5 sky sport1 listed just go through them and 1 will work.

• thanks for that Kinel
    are you using the white card also or the red, must be something sly as done then and stoppe the auto update working or something

- - - Updated - - -

cazuala may i pm you?

• thanks for that Kinel
    are you using the white card also or the red, must be something sly as done then and stoppe the auto update working or something

- - - Updated - - -

cazuala may i pm you?

using the white card ive just read the thread to which cazuela suggested seems i may need to pair my card to my genuine sky box but a bit concerned cause mines a hd box

Edited once, last by kinel: typo ().

• using the white card ive just read the thread to which cazuela suggested seems i may need to pair my card to my genuine sky box but a bit concerned cause mines a hd box

don't pair the white card to an hd box buy an old sd box of net

• Hi Kinel yeah same here mine also is a HD, but im wondering if its only a temp fix, time will tell im sure

So i think this is happening to oscam and cccam cam users alike, so not sure whats the best route to try Know

• I'm having the same issue. my card is paired to an old sd box, but even when I pit card back in its not making any difference. am using ccam 2.1.4, and mever had many issues until this. any suggestions??

• Official Post

Hi Master G
    is it possible to install oscam on my solo 2 and after i get it up and running then start to use it as the server instead of the dm800,
    I have noticed in the plugins with vix there is a few different ones would these work ok and what else do i need to do to get it working
    thanks Paul

Install the attached OSCam on the solo2.
    Restart enigma2
    FTP the attached configs to /etc/tuxbox/config.
    Start oscam via blue button > softcam manager.
    In a browser go to http://ipaddress.of.solo2:8888
    Try to view the movie or problem channels. Copy the live log to here so we can see what the errors are.
    Create C or N line and add new users in OSCam

• oohhhhhhh the plot thickens changes in the night will all the SD white cards see changes in the night lol
    do think if ssp1 clears via all channels section it may just be freg changes and chan list update may work ?

but alas i dont use cccam on my local so cant check to see :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!