lost all sly movie channels on all my boxes and sly sports 1

There are 73 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,327 times. The last Post () by alimac.

• oohhhhhhh the plot thickens changes in the night will all the SD white cards see changes in the night lol
    do think if ssp1 clears via all channels section it may just be freg changes and chan list update may work ?

but alas i dont use cccam on my local so cant check to see :)

I agree the first thought of mine was to do a rescan which i did, unlike in the past theres always been multiple choices of channels ie sky movies 2 or 3 choices as is still with all sports channels but now only 1 choice,which is not clearing.I was thinking maybe sky have moved to a totally new transponder which is not in the default list.

• mine is the same sky white card cccam 230 dm800se never had a problem now no movie channels or geographic.

read all the postes take card out and repair to sd box give them a call and say you been away for a few weeks just got home and no tv on that's what every one who as had a problem should do.most who did this are back up and running now

• read all the postes take card out and repair to sd box give them a call and say you been away for a few weeks just got home and no tv on that's what every one who as had a problem should do.most who did this are back up and running now

cheers mate i will need to try and get an old sd box.but why has only some channels went off.

• None of the movies and sly sport 1 and 3 were clearing since few days ago, running cccam debian with smargo and white card. Entitlements showing mid Jan 2017 apart from one weird entry (3b77 - 63-12-2016). Restarted the server and updated the bouquet to no avail.

Yesterday I put the card back in the orig HD sly receiver (never had a SD), complained about being the wrong card on all premium channels, so paired online and all channels started clearing in the orig box.

But in the server all sports (except sly sport news) and movies are still not clearing, other channels are clearing fine.

BoxKey has not changed, am well confused.....

Might try giving them a call stating that I've been away on holiday and nothing clearing.....

• Hi just wondering is this a cccam issue or have others that have lost channels, using other cams? if so has anyone got oscam set up files i can try with my my vu duo ? ive never used oscam but willing to experiment

• Official Post

Hi just wondering is this a cccam issue or have others that have lost channels, using other cams? if so has anyone got oscam set up files i can try with my my vu duo ? ive never used oscam but willing to experiment

CCcam and OSCam servers running red or white cards have been affected this week.. Doesn`t matter whether its a linux pc server with external readers or enigma receivers, there has been examples of them all..

Which image do you have on the vuplus duo ?

• CCcam and OSCam servers running red or white cards have been affected this week.. Doesn`t matter whether its a linux pc server with external readers or enigma receivers, there has been examples of them all..

Which image do you have on the vuplus duo ?

blackhole 2.1.7 i also use for internal sharing with dreambox

- - - Updated - - -

What i dont get is although i lost ssp1 and ssp3 plus a few others,i was able to get them back by going to all on bouquets and selecting one of the other options for the same channel and then they cleared .

Edited once, last by kinel: more info ().

• looks like this is a bigger issue than we thought, I understand that we can get in back on by repairing in a sd box
    but im wondering
    now if this is going to be a on going issue, what would be good is finding out why some of us as lost the channels but some haven't, what have they done different to us who have lost the channels got to be some common ground maybe, just a thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Kinel

did you manage to get all your sports channels back on ? is there any difference in freq /or transponder between the ones that as gone off and the ones that work .

• you can get back on with a hd box and red card if you type in the search bar for Card needs pairing/extra data you will see that there are posts about it back in feb.and before.

• i agree, can anyone confirm cccam(any version) clearing all premium channels. i have tried and failed with white card paired to sd box, is it time for a softcam change?

• VU + Duo running Blackhole 2.1.6.1 and CCcam 2.1.4 all channels working apart from Movie Channels.

All sports are working FOX+ is working but Fox and Movies are not working ??

Full package UK card White 0963

Entitlements info

Entitlement info
    5d18 44-06-2014
    003 01-01-2017
    00b 01-01-2017
    0010 01-01-2017
    001d 01-01-2017
    0079 01-01-2017
    2590 01-01-2017
    30e1 01-01-2017
    30e2 01-01-2017
    30e3 01-01-2017
    30e4 01-01-2017
    30e5 01-01-2017
    b732 01-01-2017
    b736 01-01-2017
    b765 01-01-2017
    b766 01-01-2017
    b772 01-01-2017
    b773 01-01-2017
    b846 01-01-2017
    b860 01-01-2017
    b8bb 01-01-2017
    b8bf 01-01-2017
    b8d2 01-01-2017
    b8f9 01-01-2017
    b9a0 01-01-2017

All help greatly appreciated

• Read post #18, but use this version of oscam for black hole.

masterg i am currently trying to set up my solo4k using this thread as a starter http://linuxsat-support.com/sh…Ccam-For-SLY-UK-CAID-0963 are these files ok to use on my solo4k, or do i need different script for solo4k, have used these files on my solo4k ftp them to correct locations but not clearing any channels any help would be appreciated, thanks.

• Official Post

masterg i am currently trying to set up my solo4k using this thread as a starter http://linuxsat-support.com/sh…Ccam-For-SLY-UK-CAID-0963 are these files ok to use on my solo4k, or do i need different script for solo4k, have used these files on my solo4k ftp them to correct locations but not clearing any channels any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Which image is on the solo4k buddy ?

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!