E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,306 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 766,201 times. The last Post () by thorII.

• Panda555 hi I have the plugin installed from W@Rp version 2018.11.14.01 my image is wooshbuild (open atv 6.1) with custom sky skin. My box is vu+ duo2.

I have all the strings as you mentioned above I just don’t have maxbambi in the update server.

Thanks

Gilly77

gilly77

It's normally you won't find it. This version is old, original by SSS. For uninstall, I think is the best go to manually. Connect via FTP, and

delete IPTVPlayer folder in your extensions. Reboot the box. Download the latest version by W@Rp as ipk. Reboot the box again.

I don't know if in OpenATV image exist in feed E2iPlayer for installing, because it would be fastest options to install player.

• Panda555 it is still old version on openatv feeds not enigma1969 version i still don't know why they still have that old version.

Thats what I was talking about before if you do software update on your box enigma1969 version will beoverwriten by older one from feeds.

I had to telnet opkg flag hold enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer to stopit downgrading.

• Will this work with the openvix image, do you k ow?

• Thanks for the help guys all sorted now

Gilly77

• Buon pomeriggio, ho installato sul mio ZGemma H2H E2Iplayer e vorrei informazioni su

Mediaset Play. Vivo in Germania e qui non funziona potresti aiutarmi a risolvere il problema?

ti ringrazio anticipatamente

• Hi Guys

Thanks for the e2iplayer plugin. I have installed the latest version on VU+Solo2 and installation is fine. However, every time I restart the plugin the +18 section disappears or is not seen. I have to delete/uninstall plugin and re-install again. But the same problem.

Any help/suggestions appreciated.

K/Rgds

Mario

• Buon pomeriggio, ho installato sul mio ZGemma H2H E2Iplayer e vorrei informazioni su

Mediaset Play. Vivo in Germania e qui non funziona potresti aiutarmi a risolvere il problema?

ti ringrazio anticipatamente

Mediaset Play adesso funziona solo in parte perché Mediaset trasmette i contenuti più importanti protetti da DRM... solo alcuni programmi sono disponibili

Mediaset Play is not working, because Mediaset streams contents with DRM protection.... only some shows are available...

• Hi,

Is there any update regarding these. Just wondering?

Kind regards

• Hi

enter +18 first and update

Then update E2iplayer I now + 18 will not be deleted just relocates.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!